Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New product announcement from Thermoworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New product announcement from Thermoworks

I hope it's not a pellet smoker....

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait for Max's review! Lol

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      oooooh, you dirty dawg!

• crazytown3
      crazytown3 commented
      Editing a comment
      That made me snort laugh at my desk.

They're going to finally put a Gunculator inside of a Flux Capacitor. With infinite reciprocation I'll say it's about time.

Comment

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      FireMan Jerod Broussard JimLinebarger sometimes I drink and surf...

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it is what makes time travel possible.

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      And sometimes I drink and eat BBQ, which is a reflux capacitator

Just got the email about this and wondered if anyone here knew more than I did. While Thermoworks runs some really good promotions, there have been some lately, like on the Smoke and Bridge that have caused some speculation that they were clearing out stock in preparation for a new product. Find out tomorrow.

Comment

I'm going to guess they've felt some pressure from the Fireboard competitor and have a bigger, better, etc......…...……………..competition improves the breed.

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        you touched my libertarian heart with that comment!

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Great, now they’re gonna be breedin the little things.

Obviously i have zero idea what this is going to be however im afraid this is going to hurt my pocket book!

Comment

I got a sneak peek and it is pretty sweet. Like two of their products had a perfect baby.

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Do tell, Dr.

• xaugievike
          xaugievike commented
          Editing a comment
          convergence of smoke and signals?

I'm calling it, it's some kind of thermometer.

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet its a thermometer or a thermometer.

• Bogy
          Bogy commented
          Editing a comment
          You guys are both wrong. Its definitely a thermometer!

If this is please tell me its not the silicone products?

Comment

They purchased Theranos' blood machines to get animal blood type while you smoke it. ​​​​​

Comment

I have a guess...only because I had a convo the other day with the head of product development. ;-)
            And no, I’m not saying. He asked me not to. (Besides, I sign enough NDAs to understand the reasons.)

If I’m right...I WILL own one. LOL

I think I need to gift some of my Thermoworks stuff to my kids...

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Come on Surfdog . I own their products, get their promos and have never won their giveaway. Isn't that enough to let the cat out of the bag? It's only two hours short of the reveal. Come on. I swear, nobody else on the site will read the response....I swear.
              Last edited by tbob4; March 6, 2020, 04:19 PM.

• Uncle Bob
              Uncle Bob commented
              Editing a comment
              You ever heard that ol' expression; Everyone loves a tease. ? No, I haven't either...……….and for good reason………………….LOL

Here it is: https://www.thermoworks.com/smokex?tw=AMAZINGRIBS

The Smoke X4. Basically a 4 probe Smoke that can control the Billows and the remote has a range of over a mile. There are a couple other cool features like being able to silence the base unit alarm from the remote and adjustable volumes on the remote and base unit. All in all I think it does a great job of taking the best of the Smoke and the best of the Signals and pairing them together.

Comment

I'm one mile from work. hmmmmmm

Comment

• RonB
                RonB commented
                Editing a comment
                It sez line of sight, so ya might have to step outside to get the signal, and stand on your tippy toes...

I like Thermoworks, but I'll stick to my Fireboard. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but pretty meh for trying to create a bunch of hoopla over the reveal. Probably great for people who keep their smokers an acre away from the house or maybe competition guys.
              Last edited by glitchy; March 6, 2020, 01:39 PM.

Comment

It's live

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here