Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard Thermometer order - this is hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great! Are you sure you aren't my son? That sounds exactly like something he'd do, except probably not the Fonz.

Comment

This is eally cool. Can't help but wonder where they got this, being such a random request. Quite possibly the best thing I've seen this year! I need to try this next time I order from sweetwater.com.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I have my standards tbob4

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, mine are worth noting, but I pass them out to who ever wants one. tbob4

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker - if you autograph it, I will put it in a frame.

See - after all your problems with you Weber, Fireboard came through to cheer you up!

Comment

Now that's attentive customer service! Love it!

Comment

That's just awesome.

Comment

Hahahaha, they are great people over there. And they make a great product.

Comment

That’s awesome. I’m not in the market for a Fireboard, but may order one just because of this story! Lol.

Comment

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                They really are fantastic. I kind of ruined mine by using it in the rain. Everyone here told me to call them and they would replace it, no questions asked. I really couldn’t do that since it was my fault. It does go to prove that the folks here have dealt with their customer service and rate it A+

That is just awesome. I had very good service from them but never thought of asking for that. "Aaaaayyyyy" 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

That is so awesome! I am for sure getting a Fireboard one of these days.

Comment

Your post made me smile, Jordan S . I own a ton of Fireboard stuff (2 Fireboards, 2 Driver cables, tons of probes, those great probe-holders) and each time I order from them it is a pleasure--they're helpful and the delivery is fast and easy. They replaced a wonky probe no questions asked, for free with free shipping, even though I told them that the damage to it was my fault. And that was way before I had purchased so much of their stuff. They're great, as are their products. And their humor.

Kathryn

Comment

I love this!!

tbob4 Oh man. That’s funny. Yeah Spinaker photo is all over TMZ. Huskee Pics are more rare and “Psychology Today/Time Life oriented.

Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by HouseHomey View Post
                        I love this!!

tbob4 Oh man. That’s funny. Yeah Spinaker photo is all over TMZ. Huskee Pics are more rare and “Psychology Today/Time Life oriented.

Great post.
                        TMZ still owes me for those. They all seem to be candid pics of me carrying charcoal out of Ace Hardware............

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post

TMZ still owes me for those. They all seem to be candid pics of me carrying charcoal out of Ace Hardware............
                          if you weren't carrying a whole pallet at a time, still shrink wrapped to the pallet, people wouldn't have been photoing it

Comment

• Spinaker
                            Spinaker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good point, LOL.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here