Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard Thermometer order - this is hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireboard Thermometer order - this is hilarious!

A couple days ago, I ordered a new FireBoard thermometer for my new hobby (being the best BBQ cook in the World). In the Special Instructions section of the order form, I wrote, "Please include an autographed picture of The Fonz from Happy Days with my order."

Today, this showed up in the mail and now I love this company.

Attached Files

Awesome!

Comment

HEY new guy, you can't be the best BBQ cook! There are too many of us here already!

That's a great story and fantastic customer response/service.

Comment

HAHA! That's great!

Comment

Wow, thanks for sharing.

Comment

This is great! I love companies that are fun and don't take themselves too seriously.
            Last edited by 58limited; February 22, 2020, 12:11 PM.

Comment

That's the best thing I've seen in a while!

Comment

Freakin off the charts!

Comment

Im a columbo guy and i have an autographed pic of peter falk above my desk constantly reminding me that maybe there is just one more thing.

that is unbelievably cool they obliged though.

Comment

ha - thats great!

Comment

Positively hilarious and awesome, all at the same time.

Comment

And now you're wishing you would have asked for a million dollars.....

Comment

Too funny.

I remember Henry Winkler talking about being asked while on the toilet for an autograph. The guy was like, "hey man, this might be, you know, my only chance to get an autograph."

Any toilet paper included???

Comment

Thats so awesome, your a funny fellow for even thinking of that!

Comment

That's awesome.

Hey are you wearing a bullet proof vest?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here