Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard Wifi Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireboard Wifi Issues?

Hey Pit,

Had my Fireboard a few weeks now and it has been amazing! Loving every second until.........Today.

Went to do a shoulder this morning and for some reason my Fireboard no longer had Wifi Settings. Restarted my phone, Uninstalled/Reinstalled the app, Removed Fireboard from the App and readded it and even performed a factory reset on it. Still will not locate a Wifi Signal and intermittently drops Bluetooth no matter where I locate my phone and the fireboard in my house. Still works as a analog thermo but kind of defeats the purpose of owning a Fireboard......

Reached out to Support, hopefully it is an easy fix. Pretty bummed right now....

Any shared experience or fixes here?

That's not good. Had that happen to me on a Thermoworks Signals, they just had to replace the whole unit. Contact them and they will ask you to send it in. Make sure they give you the shipping label !!

Comment

Had a similar problem with mine when I first got my Fireboard. Called CS and actually got one of the owners on the phone. He walked me through a couple of diagnostics and uploaded a new software version and all has been good going on 2 years now.
      Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Comment

Sorry all. Went TDY for a couple weeks and was busy!

Go into talks with Fireboard and apparently with the new Android update for Samsung s10/Note10 devices there was a Bluetooth issue that causes intermittent Bluetooth failure which wont allow you to establish WiFi on the device. They pushed an update to my Fireboard account and all was right with the world.

Sorry I did not post an update sooner.

Comment

• Donw
          Donw commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad it worked out. A lot of other companies could learn a lot about customer service from them.

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the update. Great to hear they took care of you.

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool !! Good to know they took care of the problem

Agreed. Fireboard and PBC have been top tier in anything I have needed. Both run great CS programs.

Comment

Good to hear, Voodoo628 . It's always great to hear that customer service is stellar, especially for a company into which I have dropped several bucks in purchases as well.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here