Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does maverick go on sale ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does maverick go on sale ever?

hey does anyone know if maverick thermometers ever go on sale specifically the new xr50?

I would suspect maybe at the beginning or the end of the grilling season if at all.

Comment

I think for what you get the XR50 is still reasonably priced - though a special every now and then would work.
      I recieved an email from SnS Grills everything is 10% off provided you spend more than $100 if that helps you any.
      Maybe take advantage and pick up a SnS if you don't have one😊

Comment

Let me know when it does.

Comment

Select the one you want on Amazon and sign up for Honey. They will notify you of any price drops.

Comment

thanks it is very reasonably priced just didn't want to order 1 if they might go on sale soon

Comment

love my xr

Comment

• marshall
                marshall commented
                Editing a comment
                good to hear, I almost grabbed the thermos smoke on sale yesterday but the 4 probes on xr 50 really has me sold, just hoping it holds up well and accurate temps....

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                is the most user friendly, which after a bottle of Scotch matters more than you would think... marshall

XR is a workhorse. It is about the only thing I use.

Comment

• marshall
                marshall commented
                Editing a comment
                great to know, thanks, ill be getting one shortly after the holiday season I think

I like the XR-50 so much I bought one as a birthday gift for my son up in Minnesota in August. I have had mine for about 18 months, never any issues!

Comment

$81.49

Rediscover Overstock with Free Shipping on Orders Over $49.99 - Your Online Store for Smart Finds and Ridiculous Deals!

Comment

• klflowers
                  klflowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It says MSRP $226.89. What a crock! Dave's https://snsgrills.com/collections/thermometers site has them for $89.99.

• klflowers
                  klflowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't get me wrong, not commenting on the price of the set, just the inflated MSRP listed. I have seen that tactic a bunch of times on other things at other places, and it kind of gets under my craw, as my uncles used to say...

• marshall
                  marshall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks Murdy , just ordered 1 with additional 17 % off !!!

It will go on sale the day after you buy yours at full price

Comment

I'm glad you made this thread @marshall. I clicked Murdy 's link and Overstock said if I enter my email I could get 17% off. So I entered a junk email and sure enough, I got a 17% off coupon! So I just ordered myself a new Maverick for $67.64.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wf4cdvj.png
Views:	219
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	773538

Comment

• marshall
                    marshall commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Attjack ! just got the same 17% off and ordered one!!! what a steal

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    These are really great thermometers. I have 3 and love each one. Tempted to get a 4th but my wife would leave me....unless I brought a bottle of wine home(??)

• Attjack
                    Attjack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    marshall knowing you got the deal too just made my night.

The old ET732, the GrillGrate branded one, is on sale for $40 and comes with the smaller AmazingRibs.com temp guide magnet https://www.amazon.com/ET732-smoker-...mazingribs--20

Comment

• Attjack
                    Attjack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's the one my girl bought for me. It's a great product. Between that thermometer, this website and a cooker or two my BBQ game reached a respectable level.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here