Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks delivery

Well I am now part of the Thermapen owners club lol. Couldn’t pass up on the sitewide 15% discount at thermoworks especially since I had an additional 10% off on top of the sale discount.

Neat thing is that each package came with some jelly belly’s, and the package with the probes came with an advertisement for Meatheads book and the website.

The online chat customer service people are right on the ball as well. Helped me out with some questions.
    Attached Files

Happy mail day for you! You are well stocked now.

Comment

Nice!!! Thermoworks does it right! Congrats on the new toys!

Comment

Good pickup!

Comment

Looks like yer all set, temp monitorin wise!

Comment

The 15% got me too. Just had to pick up the IR thermapen. Busted my DOT so that's also coming. My big test for gadgets/tools is if it breaks would I buy it again. Smashed the screen on my DOT and immediately ordered another one.

Comment

Congrats. My wife doesn't say a word about me ordering from them - as long as I give her the jelly beans...

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                Then order a new grill and tell them to stick some JBs in before shipping!

• RonB
                RonB commented
                Editing a comment
                ComfortablyNumb - Great idea!

Happy birthday to you! Turn that Meathead advertisement over and if its like mine its got the meat temp chart on backside we all should be using. I laminated a couple and shared with friends.
              "Neat thing is that each package came with some jelly belly’s, and the package with the probes came with an advertisement for Meatheads book and the websi""

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                ComfortablyNumb commented
                Editing a comment
                So you got a meat temp chart on your backside? And you laminated it? Remind me not to ask you what temperature to do pork at the next Meat Up! ;-)

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                Oooooooo. ComfortablyNumb

I just got a delivery from them yesterday, too! That 15% deal looks like it hooked a bunch of us. Needed a replacement for my trusty old Weber instant thermometer. It was nothing fancy, but it worked and served my family for a good 10 years. Sadly, it did not survive being fumbled into the PBC coal basket running full bore. My shiny new Thermopop is ready for duty!

Comment

Gooooaaalllll ! ! !

Comment

Congratulations. Any day something comes from Thermoworks is a great day!

Comment

Quality stuff....and hey I'm down with the jelly beans !!!

Comment

Just got some new high temp probe replacements and a grill clip from them yesterday
                      Great products and service

Comment

Nice haul! Love my Thermoworks stuff.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here