Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Mark 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks Mark 4

I want to praise ThermoWorks for their prompt and quick repair policy and practice. The battery cover on my Mark 4 could not be removed and as I tired to get it off, it became damaged. I called the company and even though my thermometer was out of warranty, they said they would replace the batter compartment cover, add new batteries, test the pen and NO COST! I sent it in and two days later received an email that the fix was done and they were returning the pen. NO COST! Fantastic in this day and age for a company to stand behind their product. Although expensive, I find the thermometer works well. It is instant read, reliable, and obviously supported. If you don't have one and need a reliable thermometer, you should consider getting one.

Great feedback, yes they are a top notch company.

Comment

i cant say enough about their products. I have a thermapop that i thought i had lost. turned out i just dropped it in my yard. found it 6 months later after a winter of rain, snow, cold etc and it worked like new.

Comment

This is the kind of first hand experience that underscores an important point no matter the product. Yep, compared to a lot of other similar appearing thermometers on the market they are pricey. Take into consideration quality, accuracy, experiences like this one noted here, and a few other features and as a VALUE equation the field of "competitors" shrinks quickly. In reality they're not so expensive after all for what you get.

Comment

Is there a promotion for Mk4's happening about now? It seems like I have seen
          a discount code in the last few days, and I promised one to a friend. I hate to pay full price for anything!

Comment

They have always done right by me. I have never had a problem with any of their products, but I know they are there in case something goes wrong. Love their stuff.

Comment

Good to hear. I don't mind paying top dollar for truly quality products and support.

Comment

+1 on all of the comments. I have't had anything go wrong with any of their products; they work like a charm for me.

Comment

I swear by their Extra Big and Loud Timer. It is too dang loud and annoying to be ignored, and that's exactly what I need. I also have a Thermopop, Thermapen, Dot, and two Chef Alarms. All are at least 5 years old, get used regularly, and are still going strong. I have a Timestick timer around here too, but I could never get into that one, so I haven't used it much.

A few years ago, I took the Big 'n Loud timer outside so I could work in the garden while waiting for a dish to finish baking. Unbeknownst to me, my playful pibble Ocho (pit bull) grabbed the alarm to play with. Several weeks and some serious gnaw marks later, I found it in the yard. It still works fine.

Comment

Nothing but praise for them both products and service

Comment

Welcome, don’t forget to interdict yerself over in the interducin section. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

I love my ThermoWorks stuff. They are located about 1/2 hour South of me, and I have stopped in a couple of times. Great folks, great company.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here