Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Bull Trout? Why are you swearing at me? I may have to flag you

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    Every time I see this photo I crack up.

Kathryn

• fttank
    commented on 's reply
    Nice!

• gdsim1
    commented on 's reply
    HA bollingknowles - I just pulled this exact same stunt! πŸ˜ƒ Had a miserable fail with trying to get an IQ110 controller to work with my Pit Barrel... needed a couple new probes for my Smoke unit also... so a Fireboard setup with a Pit Viper fan was the answer because OF COURSE IT WAS! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

$400 later (girlfriend doesn’t know) and I’m happy (girlfriend knows and is happy at my happiness). Placed my orders today and everything should be here in time for a brisket cook on Sunday. πŸ‘

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Bull Trout my friends. Troutman pjlstrat

• Dewesq55
    replied
    I love mine too. I forgot to bring it with me to the vacay house this past weekend and had to use 3 various other probe therms to get through my butts cook. Very frustrating. Probably means I have to but a second one to leave there. At least I don't need the drive down there as my cooker is propane fired.

Leave a comment:

• lonnie mac
    replied
    Originally posted by fttank View Post
    FireBoard is awesome! I wish they made a stand for it.
    Love my FireBoard!

Stands are easy to come by brother! Sorry, gotta post this every year or so.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pizza6.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	715305

Leave a comment:

• pjlstrat
    commented on 's reply
    Nahh Troutman, Spinaker has himself a trout!!! Also I am digging the Nautical Wheelers reference.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Look at the new Spinaker avatar, what you got there a Muskie or a Northern?

• Rod
    replied
    I recently bought my second unit so I can run both my kettles simultaneously. Make sure you go into settings from the app to connect it to your wi-fi. It did not prompt me to do so when I initially fired it up. So I assumed it automatically connected. I was wrong and the recording of my first cook stopped and started a few times because of this.

Leave a comment:

• fttank
    replied
    FireBoard is awesome! I wish they made a stand for it.

Leave a comment:

• obiQsmoker
    replied
    Absolutely love my FireBoard. Being able to monitor smoker ambient with multiple meats helps me reduce opening the smoker. For me though, the LOW and high alarms are what drove my purchase - helps me monitor when I loose the fire.
    Have fun with it!

Leave a comment:

• bollingknowles
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly. One of my probes on my maverick died over the weekend, so the fireboard was a "necessity" as i told my wife

• bollingknowles
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I really like the idea of a standard template for all my cooks. Not sure why i havent been doing that.

• Steve B
    replied
    The FireBoard is great. But I think you should stare at my avatar for a little while. Should make you feel better.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here