Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks

I will be grilling/smoking 5 roasting chickens for a family reunion next weekend. I wanted more probes for my Smoke thermometer and also ordered two new DOT thermometers on Monday. Yesterday, I received an email from Thermoworks stating the DOT was on sale for 20% off. Ordered my DOTs three days too early. So, I called them this morning and asked if it would be possible for me to be refunded the 20% off since I had placed my order on Monday. They asked for the order number, which I gave them, and they refunded the 20% to me! Pretty much going to continue to purchase their products...

They are great. Have received nothing but excellent service from them also.

Comment

• mountainsmoker
      mountainsmoker commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

• pjlstrat
      pjlstrat commented
      Editing a comment
      +1...love those guys.

Great story, thanks for sharing. That's good CS for sure.

Comment

I've always gotten great service from them.

Comment

Always nice to hear good Customer Service stories from companies that you like! I have some new toys on the way from them too.

Comment

Yeah, I’m loyal to them!

Comment

Yep, I am a big fan of Thermoworks. I called the other day hoping to buy a replacement remote for my Smoke, as my Smoke and Smoke Gateway worked, but the remote that came with the Smoke required a full reset of both units, and then it would lose connection within 5 to 10 minutes, never to reconnect again. I didn't even know I was still under a 2 year warranty, and they had me ship it all back to them for repair or replacement. Until I get it back, I'll just use my Dot and Thermapen Classic, which will be just fine. I've started stressing a lot less over pit temperature, so as long as I can monitor the meat, I'm good.

Comment

• Craigar
              Craigar commented
              Editing a comment
              I am right with you jfmorris I have taken a horseshoes and hand grenades approach to cooker temps...close counts.

Good folks, good products. Now having said that they need to fix the Signals app

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes

Yep, their CS is certainly top notch.

Before I ordered my first TimeStick Trio I called and asked if there were any plans to sell them in colours other than Black or White.
            The CS guy said, "Nope...not at this time." So I ordered one.
            Within two days, they announced their usual assortment of colours. >:-/

I emailed and told them that I thought it was pretty crappy on someone's part...and couldn't believe that the sales guy had NO idea that the new ones would be on the website less than 48 hours later...
            They replied and asked what colour I was going to order. "Orange, to match my Mk4 & ThermoPop." They sent one the same day. Nice

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here