Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrenaline Barbeque Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grantgallagher
    commented on 's reply
    Great context. When i joined this place im pretty sure the SnS was already a cult favorite. Good to know that it basically grew up here.

• Spinaker
    replied
    It has been amazing to watch it grow the way it has. I remember when the SNS's first came out in The Pit and a few members here were some of the first to test it out. Pretty cool that this place was apart of the "single best accessory for the Weber Kettle"

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    I knew I had bought from a top-notch company when I called Customer Service after I purchased my SnS. Dave Parrish, the man himself, answered the phone at 8 o'clock at night. He answered my question, and my next cook was awesome!

Leave a comment:

• OmegaDog12
    replied
    +1 on the customer service. I think I called 4 or 5 times with questions on the SnS second version before I bought it(the lady on the other end actually knew my name the last 2 calls!). ALWAYS PLEASANT. ALWAYS HELPFUL. GREAT company. GREAT people!
    The OmegaDog

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    I have not done business directly with Adrenaline.. just throuh a retailer..
    but their products are of an outstanding quality!
    Last edited by Elton's BBQ; July 23, 2019, 02:06 AM. Reason: Autocorrect fubar

Leave a comment:

• RAGBBQ
    replied
    After just seeing that it has been discontinued, I am glad I purchased the SnS Low Profile for my WSCGC! It is in there almost all the time. Had it almost two years with no issues. I hope it lasts me 20 years...

Leave a comment:

• cgrover60
    commented on 's reply
    Don't get me wrong David Parrish - love your products but I wouldn't own a Kamado of any kind on a bet. Maybe since Amazon is now selling the Weber Summit Charcoal grills the expanded market might make a difference with margins. I can always hope.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure about *good* hands, but hands, yes.

• au4stree
    replied
    Y'all are experiencing what we in the AUburn Family already know, Auburn men (&women) are some of the best. David Parrish is just another example of that. War Eagle!
    Auburn University, one of the South’s largest universities, is a leader in arts and applied science education, and it brings a tradition of spirit to the responsive career preparation it offers.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Only man in America with a real stainless grate for my Webers. That alone endears me to you Dave. Not to mention that other thing you sell, what is it? Oh yea the SNS, that's a fancy bit of kit as well !!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    First class first rate. Love all of my service and purchases.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    I see what you did there. Ha!

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by cgrover60 View Post
    Above and beyond customer service for sure. Remember the XR 50 thermometer launch disaster? They were all over that replacing units before some folks even knew there was a problem. I just wish they hadn't discontinued the SNS low profile and not offering a 24" easy spin grate as it has me rethinking a future WSCG purchase.
    The SnS LP was never much of a profit making product for us, and it's just gotten much worse lately with prices for metal being what they are nowadays in the US... plus you're better off with our Kamado anyways.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Awww shucks folks, I really appreciate you as well! Creating The Pit will always be one of the best things I've done. And it's great to see it's been in good hands since I had to leave. I just couldn't juggle this and running Adrenaline Barbecue Company. Heck, ABC is more than I can handle all by itself!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    I'll have em on the lookout next time you email . j/k sometimes we just can't tell if the problem is the unit or the user, and we always assume it's the unit.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here