Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrenaline Barbeque Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrenaline Barbeque Company

I'm sure that this has been thoroughly discussed here, but I don't think it can be overemphasized. The folks at Adrenaline Barbecue take customer service to levels unknown in most of the universe. If you haven't done business with them, you will NOT regret doing so. If you have consulted with them on one of their products, you know exactly what I mean.

Nice folks, great products.

Comment

I say this pretty regularly. The SNS is one of the best BBQ accessories ever. And the people are great people.

Comment

I agree!

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          You are prejudiced, but I agree too.

• troymeister
          troymeister commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with all of the agreeing... ...

The best thing about them, to me, is that I’ve never needed the extra mile! Even though I know it would be there, everything has been top notch best value with no problems whatsoever!

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          And THAT, my friend, is the first sign of a GREAT organization!

Plus I followed David Parrish's cold grate method on my last porterhouse steaks, and they were freaking perfect. My wife ate a 20oz porterhouse and left nothing but bone - she said she couldn't stop eating it, even though she was full.

Comment

FYI ... dave used to be the Pit boss here and launched his and when the Pit was young.... it was good times back then

Comment

• richinlbrg
            richinlbrg commented
            Editing a comment
            Still is good times!

Above and beyond customer service for sure. Remember the XR 50 thermometer launch disaster? They were all over that replacing units before some folks even knew there was a problem. I just wish they hadn't discontinued the SNS low profile and not offering a 24" easy spin grate as it has me rethinking a future WSCG purchase.

Comment

• fzxdoc
            fzxdoc commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, too bad you didn't jump on that when it was available. I use my WSCGC Lo-Profile SnS a great deal. I'm glad I have it as part of my WSCGC arsenal. You don't need an Easy Spin Grate for the WSCGC because it doesn't have the detents that the regular kettles do. The WSCGC grate spins easily from the get-go.

Kathryn

ABC customer service is awesome and incredibly timely. I had a Livermoron moment with the XR 50 (totally my fault) and emailed them looking for guidance. They simply replaced the item. I actually feel pretty guilty.

...but I'm not giving anything back...

Comment

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll have em on the lookout next time you email . j/k sometimes we just can't tell if the problem is the unit or the user, and we always assume it's the unit.

Awww shucks folks, I really appreciate you as well! Creating The Pit will always be one of the best things I've done. And it's great to see it's been in good hands since I had to leave. I just couldn't juggle this and running Adrenaline Barbecue Company. Heck, ABC is more than I can handle all by itself!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure about *good* hands, but hands, yes.

Originally posted by cgrover60 View Post
          Above and beyond customer service for sure. Remember the XR 50 thermometer launch disaster? They were all over that replacing units before some folks even knew there was a problem. I just wish they hadn't discontinued the SNS low profile and not offering a 24" easy spin grate as it has me rethinking a future WSCG purchase.
          The SnS LP was never much of a profit making product for us, and it's just gotten much worse lately with prices for metal being what they are nowadays in the US... plus you're better off with our Kamado anyways.

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            I see what you did there. Ha!

• cgrover60
            cgrover60 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't get me wrong David Parrish - love your products but I wouldn't own a Kamado of any kind on a bet. Maybe since Amazon is now selling the Weber Summit Charcoal grills the expanded market might make a difference with margins. I can always hope.

First class first rate. Love all of my service and purchases.

Comment

Only man in America with a real stainless grate for my Webers. That alone endears me to you Dave. Not to mention that other thing you sell, what is it? Oh yea the SNS, that's a fancy bit of kit as well !!

Comment

Y'all are experiencing what we in the AUburn Family already know, Auburn men (&women) are some of the best. David Parrish is just another example of that. War Eagle!
              Auburn University, one of the South’s largest universities, is a leader in arts and applied science education, and it brings a tradition of spirit to the responsive career preparation it offers.

Comment

After just seeing that it has been discontinued, I am glad I purchased the SnS Low Profile for my WSCGC! It is in there almost all the time. Had it almost two years with no issues. I hope it lasts me 20 years...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here