Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Toy

Kudos to Igrill...my old one was malfunctioning. They sent me the Igrill2 for the difference between the original and the new. Total $25.00. Very happy with their customer service!!
    Last edited by troymeister; February 26, 2015, 06:05 PM.

Congrats. But it seems as if you have caught the tiny pic bug now as well.

Comment

• troymeister
      troymeister commented
      Editing a comment
      Having problems...Dunno why...will try again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1843.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	66522 Second attempt.

Comment

• troymeister
      troymeister commented
      Editing a comment
      The problem is on the server side.

You have the tiny pic bug it's spreading

Comment

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it appears he does. *sigh* We are raising a storm with vBulletin to get this fixed. Patience is appreciated but please know we are working on it!

Lock down everyone.

Comment

Nice man!!! I have the right leukocytes (dendritic, etc..) to rid off the small pic bug. Thank you Major Hystocompatibility Complex.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4briskt9.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	66533
      Last edited by Jerod Broussard; February 26, 2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• troymeister
        troymeister commented
        Editing a comment
        That Histocompatibility is one hell of a complex...LOL

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Dendritic? They make special shampoo for that.
        Plus I think you've warded off tiny pics because you get to stare at chicks all day, right?

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        It ain'the the staring so much, but the complimentary blood transfusions. Course no neutrophils come along, however, with the abundance mammals have, that is not necessary .

Just needs a little more cowbell.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; February 26, 2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Before anyone gets the little blue pic pill, please make sure you're healthy enough for visual activity.

Comment

I don't understand the little pic syndrome. I use a picture web host, SmugMug and all I do is decide what size pic I want, copy it, and then paste it in my message. I haven't tried to post a pic from my phone yet.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here