Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oprol Smart Wireless Thermometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oprol Smart Wireless Thermometer

My brother in law got me this for Christmas and it’s been great even though I’ve only used it twice. Super easy to use and sync to my phone. Saves me from running outside to check the meat temps which will come in handy here in the Boston winters. With 6 probes, it’s easy to monitor several different types of meat on the cookerClick image for larger version

Name:	33975115-11BD-44EE-B300-9B704C443AAC.jpeg
Views:	1004
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	615002

Click image for larger version

Name:	BD5A5BFC-0BE4-4CAE-9A82-9B9378BA19C3.jpeg
Views:	925
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	615001

Click image for larger version

Name:	BF2AB65E-24DA-435F-96C5-734C553565FE.png
Views:	913
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	615000

Nice unit.

Comment

• panteracfh3
      panteracfh3 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s currently allowing me to stay inside, drink beer, and watch NHL Network with no risk of overcooking the food

That does look nice, but you might want to check accuracy using boiling water. I always check new probes.

Comment

• panteracfh3
      panteracfh3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually tested it vs the probes that go directly into the Traeger and the temps are identical

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here