Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Meater Block Has Finally Shipped (3 Years & 37 Days Later) - Keep or Sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wcpreston I still have not received mine. I went to my local post office today & they said that even though Fedex's tracking info says, "Shipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service", they have no record of it in their system. Was your's also shipped through Fedex SmartPost? If so, how long did it take? It has been almost 2 weeks since Meater allegedly shipped mine.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Two weeks? Time to contact Meater...

We are still waiting on ours, but ordered just 6 months ago. We do have the regular Meater and love it, as long as you use a repeater, which the Block does.

Comment

They shipped my Block on Dec. 5, however by Dec. 8 the tracking info showed that the package was supposed to be handed off from Fedex to USPS for delivery to my home. Apparently this never happened & I have been emailing them since Dec. 19 about the missing package since they don't seem to have a phone number for customer service inquiries. After numerous broken promises to get back to me once they "checked the status of the shipment with the fulfillment center", today they finally classified the shipment as lost but now they claim that they can't ship a replacement Block to me until after the new year. They did not specify an exact date so I have no idea when it will ship.

This company is absolutely horrible. Not only did they take 3 years to begin fulfilling pledges for the Block, but their customer service is abysmal. There is no phone number on the web site and from my experience, it appears that they only have one staffer, Katielynn, who responds to emails & inquiries sent via social media. I can't ever recall in my 48 years on this earth, being so frustrated with a business. I strongly encourage anyone considering any of their products to steer clear of them.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info. This unfortunate situation continues to disappoint............

(Although, I know some have been satisfied.)

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a really bad story and we are fortunate you are keeping us abreast of what is going on.

I think you might have answered your own question about keep or sell. Hopefully they get it to you soon. It does look like such a cool product, too bad the company is terrible.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here