Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the Meater reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the Meater reviews?

I know you guys got you Meaters finally so where are the in-depth reviews?

I'd be happy to review, but mine isn't due until Dec - Mar...

Comment

Mine is due about 2 years ago.

Comment

Extremely skeptical. A transmitter INSIDE a hot grill? I have radio equipment, and hot is bad. Transmitters have large heat sinks and fans and stuff for that reason.

Try putting your computer in your kitchen oven and going for the lowest temperature setting. See how well that works out.

Im thinking not too well.

Comment

• MBMorgan
          MBMorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          ... and for all of you non-ceramic pit owners, google "Faraday cage" one of these days ...

• SmokeyGator
          SmokeyGator commented
          Editing a comment
          That too. Bluetooth is already low power at around 2.5 ghz, so once a metal grill lid is lowered there is going to be a lot of nulling going on.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here