Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermapen vs Thermapop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.... Broke down and bought the blue LED backlit Thermapen from the open box sale. Thanks for all the advice

Comment

Buy the thermopop. If after several months with it you find yourself constantly wishing it worked better faster, shrug and get the thermopen. On the other hand, if after several months you finding yourself constantly thinking "this does the job I want, and I didn't pay a whole bunch," pat yourself on the back and feel a little smug.

Comment

Too late... But not a bad idea for future.
        Originally posted by Keith View Post
        Buy the thermopop. If after several months with it you find yourself constantly wishing it worked better faster, shrug and get the thermopen. On the other hand, if after several months you finding yourself constantly thinking "this does the job I want, and I didn't pay a whole bunch," pat yourself on the back and feel a little smug.

Comment

Great decision Drbear. Congratulations!! When I bought my first one the back lit one wasn't available. You will really enjoy it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here