Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what showed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what showed up

happy days will try out tomorrow
    Attached Files

Same here yesterday...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1103.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	509877

Comment

Weak, weak people. Kinda sorry if ya ask me.

I didn't order mine until yesterday, and ONLY cause I have 150-200 pounds of brisket to cook over the next week.

Comment

• Fire Art
        Fire Art commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m cooking all the meat for a August wedding 150 people and playing the guitar during the March O playing with my band during the Reception

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        How many packers can you fit in your Blazin

If I hadn’t already obtained 2 additional food probes for my cyberq.

And yea, I have used the cyberq without the fan. A simplex RF setup would be a lot easier. No extention cord!

Comment

Please let us know your thoughts. I read the review and also want some other opinions. I’m on the fence since I have a Smoke but can see where having the Maverick as another tool in the box as a plus. 😀

Comment

Looking forward to the user reviews.

Comment

looks defective. ship both to me and ill check for you.

Comment

Hope mine comes soon!

Comment

Break that bad boy out and smoke something today, Fire Art and Huskee . Let us know how you like them.

Kathryn

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180603_161549405.jpg Views:	1 Size:	4.50 MB ID:	510492
                  Boom chicka chicka boom!
                  Last edited by jecucolo; June 3, 2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

All I can say now is it is a breeze to program, easy to sync, easy to read, very practical features. Glad I got it and can't wait to put it to the cooking test.

Comment

• Fire Art
                        Fire Art commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just did a sliced pork butt work flawlessly

Snowswamp, I also have the Smoke and was totally sold on it - but when I take the remote into my kitchen the signal will often drop out. I have to take it closer to the transmitter to reconnect. Bought a Maverick XR50 because it boasted a much longer range. Tried it the first time this weekend and carried the receiver everywhere I went just to see.
                      Never did lose signal.

Comment

• snowswamp
                        snowswamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! I’ve had issues with the Smoke dropping due to obstructions (like the house from being in the front yard). It hasn’t been a deal breaker but it would be nice to have some more range with equivalent quality.

I'm old and really like the large size units. Much easier to read and operate. This is a winner!

Comment

Got mine today. Immediately set it up, turned it on, and been walking around the house and yard testing in the dead spots that resulted in me coughing up $$$ for the Smoke Gateway to address the biggest limitation of the Smoke -- lack of range.

There are no dead spots with this unit. I repeat. There are NO dead spots with this unit. I get signal everywhere. Four full channels of glorious signal for $79.95.

Only problem is...what do I do with my Smoke?

Here it is pulling signal in what would be a dead spot for my Smoke.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	F2E46B5C-59E8-4CAC-BE8D-CA98C3275A4F.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	511170
                        Last edited by Pequod; June 4, 2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here