Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments on "Meater"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I here those cats are going to do a cordless extension cord next.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep telling my patients I'm working on cordless oxygen tubing. Everyone loves the idea.

• Nate
      Nate commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang it! There goes one of my million dollar ideas!

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Reminds me of a Steve Wright joke: "I put a cup of instant coffee in the micro-wave & went back in time".

I never put my name on the list. Figured it was too good to be true, and since it would be out shortly, I would just pay the higher price if, by some miracle, they actually delivered a working product. I guess no miracle occurred.

Seemed like the electronics would overheat, and how they thought they would get around the Bluetooth issue was beyond me. Obviously, beyond them as well.

But, I think that since that weakness was already known and they marketed via crowdfunding a product that was destined to not work, they committed a fraud. Declaring at this late date that what we have is a limitation of Bluetooth just doesn't ring right.

Maybe this whole thing was a fraud from the beginning.

Of course, someone who has standing is going to have to take them to court.

Maybe a class action suit?

Best regards,
    Jim

Comment

• shush
      shush commented
      Editing a comment
      Even though I am frustrated by this... Indegogo even states that giving your money to them, or any of the products, may never come to fruition. So, it is more of a gambling site than a 'pay for product early' site.

Pretty detailed review here:
    Review of the MEATER Probe at The Naked Whiz. Ceramic charcoal cooking, barbecue, recipes, charcoal reviews and more!

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanx.

Huskee Cordless oxygen tubing already exists. They are called oxygen bars and they even exist in the US, there's several in Phoenix.

The latest fashions in Beijing include oxygen masks in the designs of women's clothing. Check out some fashion shows from Beijing, China on the Internet.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      It was only a joke. Speaking of home oxygen nasal cannulas.

I know it was a joke. But, some parts of the world are having to take oxygen very seriously.

I was in Beijing during 2000, and the air was always visible. (i.e. looked like the clouds reached to the ground)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here