Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iGrill2 Giveaway...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very kind Christmas spirit there DW. Since I have several that are wanting to crap out on me, I'll throw my name in the ring. I want.

Comment

Very generous of you! I’ll throw my name in. I want.

Comment

I want, 2 b like U

Comment

That is awesome of you! I don't want it, I have way too many of those kind of things and there are others who need it more. But I wanted to say that you are awesome for doing this.

Comment

I want!

Comment

God Bless You for such kindness. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you DW as well as all members of the Pitmaster Club. I want!

Comment

i want! Thank you!

Comment

NICE!! And thank you for the holiday spirit.
                  I want.

Comment

I WANT. To say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

Comment

I want to say thanks to you for being such a great Santa.

Comment

i want

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Solberg View Post
                          i want
                          DW Let me do the picking, I have a thing against people who type stuff in colors

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post

DW Let me do the picking, I have a thing against people who type stuff in colors
                            Alright back to the non colors from now on.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                              Jerod Broussard commented
                              Editing a comment
                              hehehe, you're still goin' down. if it's a pull paper out of a bowl pickin' I am spraying your paper down with PAM

Wow! I want... wait what are you doing with that old Lang, you don’t need it anymore right?
                            jim

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here