Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iGrill2 Giveaway...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very kind of you indeed.

I Want!!!!!

Comment

Very nice of you DWCowles I'm of course happy with my fireboard so no want, but do want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!

Comment

I want!

Comment

DWCowles that's very nice of you, I want. I know anyone here will make great use of the iGrill. I'm only about 4 years into my smoking addiction and am still gathering some of the necessary tools.

Comment

I have enough thermos, and, I emphatically do not want, but wanted to commend ya' on yer kindness, an' generosity, brother!

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
              ComfortablyNumb commented
              Editing a comment
              Speaks for me as well.

VERY generous brother! I'm with Mr. Bones and just want to wish ya a merry merry. I got way too many ways to measure meat these days, just gave away my Smoke. But I love seeing the spirit!

Comment

Very generous of you in this Christmas season
              I want

Comment

Very generous DW. I have plenty of thermos, but I hope you and the Mrs have a great holiday!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Thermos:Dutch Oven.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	426087

Comment

• Steve B
                  Steve B commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why would I expect anything else. Thermometers kept in a CI pan. So freaking cool. You da man Spinaker

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's an old Dutch that I have. It looks great on display but I never use it to cook with so I figured I could store the Thermos in there............ SteveB

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like there's still room in that DO fer a few more thermos, Brother!
                  Jus' gently scootch th' lid down on 'em, like...

What a great gesture DW. I would say ,I want, but I have also sucummed to MCS. So I have an arsenal of thermometers Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	426080

Comment

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can tell your a mechanic, brother!

Yep! It becomes an issue with me too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_38010.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	426084

Comment

Very thoughtful! Good karma to you.

Comment

I want.

Comment

What a nice gesture! Happy Holidays!

(I'll leave my spot for someone else, getting a Fireboard this christmas

Comment

Very good Christmas spirit, alas I also have enough, so Merry Christmas

Comment

Very generous. I want.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here