Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Maverick WiFi setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Maverick WiFi setup

I have to head to a watering hole to catch a game. But I have a Chuck roast on my Weber. So I had to get creative.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171022_114535.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.12 MB ID:	399532

Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome! Enjoy the game!

Comment

If it works...

Comment

Smart ideal

Comment

Still at the bar. Click image for larger version

Name:	15087175836531271728973.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	399736

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm lucky. My town is packed full if great bars.

• Thunder77
            Thunder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love that you can bring your dog!! 👍

• texastweeter
            texastweeter commented
            Editing a comment
            Thunder, be careful, you may have just insulted the barmaid....

That's hilarious.

Comment

Necessity is the mother of invention. Well played!

Comment

It worked out well. I thought everything was stable, but shortly after I got to the bar I saw that the temp had dropped. I had to go back home for a quick adjustment. After that everything was fine and I didn't have to guess. It definitely put me at ease.

Comment

• kmhfive
                kmhfive commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations!

Hahaha, I like it.

Comment

Sounds like there is a need for a remote damper controller. Like some of the other Wi-Fi controlled devices out there I have not seen anything that you can connect to your network and control from an app on your phone (or at-least the same idea in different form).

Comment

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Would be nice, but if you need to stir coals or add fuel you would still need to make it back to the grill.

• ecowper
                  ecowper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you have the Fireboard monitor, cable and fan, you can adjust it all from wherever in the world you are. You still, of course, couldn't stir coals or add fuel.

What brand/ part number is the white device in your picture Attjack?

Comment

Originally posted by Attjack View Post
                Still at the bar. Click image for larger version

Name:	15087175836531271728973.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	399736
                Beer, wine, cider, whisky or water the pack remains intact.

Click image for larger version

Name:	XEmA-zuZyyWkZLrZryQsBvSor-PXleSxq-KGRlbqlWrANqBhVq05JWF9OZPAlrGFvx47J1zHRQCU9PLPv2oxaNw7mGH6Wqy4wEkjvqpyz1EADGlHaOE25Cjw6USc0_Ti1125rZtM5xgR_A-JnQBYcJFzK30lCCrSHOAhQ8xrzIIF6czilj14hbqoMfUq0-uQmTMfOTUKzDvQGlbMhrbViecx4Da6MVt3iPJ0RsnXIAESRQs8iRYn7ef1wOHuc6z
Views:	117
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	438598

Name:	94y5tCAbR7i_Ze7hInz1xuddFFw5a1XXjfdvvQUoAavxmGFubIGcmS2dlt3GBYDkMzy9gTaDWaqatdxPi6-IIKEbiRkwFAg-YenzRz9VpBa8M9bWPgRSK-3WOUa70Et0g66zb5ItL8AZVNhFbqWjKlNt59MGV_JiQ7owI8FckATBbX4ZxGypIdmeSvMYhTFhD-HRWgYeOZ6RxCWN3mS5d1p2Pu21S28soaQ2limiEvBCYW5q9Z9WwUoPC2KD1fe
Views:	152
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	438599

Name:	ROq7PASqUsEkDQmqdlFNrBNZSXqynu1AFjn2LsOdwBJsrzg1ksSduHNN-wukJQaOlfNx3YaLhfmud-Z8JIf0TVVSsEcAmp-RrrLpwcOFZjf5HtwynuTY-aPyGdP-A_kF1T8y9DsuQQbUwye97xUs0-ZWwyEeajiMTbZU4kj7VDSWCZ_Dt2TESq_ZGN5WiSCdyqV7BYWhJEWhflUzwX1hCM-9rt8SGFvFCo0gr1_KAAma9rBebxBBqNsRQXDJKC3
Views:	133
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	438600

Name:	SjVsWSGwWTGeVJJgTPIK4RLMdE6PQR5N7d1J313asVNXo7UoghjWMefherG6Nh9gQRqxoId2NOKRa6GnYM71Z_LoIHPMSWc3_GzUDvy1fDT_Wb-h-tGkyQ0InFVmrXsBShqwBJUtlKYj52ezgAAmlTqeZlbHdx3Zyj1Iuvt10ib-mM8CCru60QqZDd9_0pXiU7O1pLBVPs5CWGteps8nAqtZvf3pAiNkYBjavjiUFn2RIa-uTLph9tRzjCXA-da
Views:	105
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	438601

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here