Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard Case Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather than Add Comments to Yesterdays Post I Would Start Another! I Jumped Out of Bed this Morn'g, grabbed a Cup of Coffee and Read The FireBoard Case Installation Manual‼️ I First took inventory, Case 2 Pieces Bottom with 6 Probe Gasket in Place and the Cover with the Gaskets in Place❗️ Also Included were Two Additional Gaskets for the 6 Probes and a Velcro Mtg Strap 👍👍👍👍👍❗️ The FireBoard fits in the Case Like it was Molded in Place❓ Then it Was Time to Install the Cover on the Case, Not as Easy as the FireBoard Instructions would Have You Believe‼️ I had to
    Round Up 3-4 Small Screwdrivers which I used to Crowbar the Cover into Place 👍👍👍👍👍 ❗️ No Harm No Fowel! The Cover fits the Case Tightly and the Gaskets seem well sealed❓ OBTW, The 2 Magnets are Strong and are Inside the Case👍👍👍👍👍❗️ The FireBoard and Case will Fit in the original FB Box for Storage with Little or No Modification to the Box ‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍 ‼️ 😄🤗😄🤗
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	373120Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	969.9 KB ID:	373111Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	955.7 KB ID:	373112Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	373113Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	373114Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	373115Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.33 MB ID:	373119 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_46201.jpg Views:	1 Size:	898.2 KB ID:	373118Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	662.4 KB ID:	373127
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; September 3, 2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Jetski
      Jetski commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a little trouble getting the lid on as well but it finally popped right on once I got the back tabs seated in place far enough.

• Sephon
      Sephon commented
      Editing a comment
      These look awesome!

I got the black, one day it will arrive and I can share a picture.....

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jetski, Sephon, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that had a Bit of Difficulty getting the Cover on and Locked in Place❓ As I said above once Locked in Place (Tabs properly Placed) the Fit of the Case is Close and Tight! 👍👍👍👍👍 ‼️

Any body that has theirs yet What are the 2 magnets for?? Isn't the unit lifted off the surface? Just wondering thanks

Comment

• kmhfive
      kmhfive commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine arrives Tuesday, but from the description they're strong enough to hold on even with the weight of 6-probes.

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      GadjetGriller, kmhfive, The Riser does indeed Flip Up & Down and Fits Flush with the Back of the Case! By having the Two Strong Magnets inside the Case the Cased FireBoard will easily attach to a Stove or Grill
      Shelf 👍👍👍👍👍❗️
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks kmhfive Danjohnston949 for the info!!

Time Goes Fast When You're Having Fun‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍 I decided to Check Out the FireBoard and Case! I'm Using 3 Probes (#1 Ambient Temp, #3 Meat Temp (5.5# Pork Sirloin Bone In Roast), & #6 Left Side Pit Grate Temp! In order to have a Valid Test I Conjured Up a Short Rain Storm❓ Per My i Phone I have to Interupt This Post and Pull the Roast @195* and get it in the faux cambro! Back Directly! By the Time We Pulled the FireBoard #3 Probe the Temp
    of the Roast was +203*❓Foil wrapped and into the faux cambro! The Rain had no effect on the FireBoard or DigiQ❗️
    With that I'll Post Some Pics! More about the Roast in the What are You Cooking Thread!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	521.1 KB ID:	375066Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	735.3 KB ID:	375071Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	375068Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	375069Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	375070Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	119.2 KB ID:	375065Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375067Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375080Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375081Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	129.0 KB ID:	375073Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375082Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	137.9 KB ID:	375074Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375083Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375084Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375085Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375086Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	9 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	375087Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.82 MB ID:	375076Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	375088Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	375075 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_46579.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	375072Click image for larger version

Name:	image_46584.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	375078Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	375125Click image for larger version

Name:	image_46585.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	375079Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	118
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	375126
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; September 4, 2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

My case arrived today. And it came with the new probe storage. I'm pretty happy with it!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it in black, much better. Nice counter top too!

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey I only got 2 of the probe holders. Not fair. I want a recount. Haha.

• Sephon
        Sephon commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve, I called and had them add them to my order to save shipping.
        Spinaker, me too.

I REALLY like the probe holders.

Those probe holders are a very handy thing. They are a little bulky but I feel much better about my probe storage now.

Comment

Love my fireboard and my current ziplock bag case!

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here