Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard Drive! Update in e-mail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireboard Drive! Update in e-mail.

FireBoard Labs designs technology to help make the world a better place.

Our signature product, the FireBoard Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer, is used worldwide to provide a powerful temperature management solution across various industries. While popular in the consumer market, the FireBoard is also actively used in food production, agriculture, technology and transportation.

Thanks for your support, and for staying tuned to our story.
    The FireBoard Probe Organizer is available soon!

Say goodbye to tangled wires
    One of the most asked questions we hear is "How do you keep your probe cables neat and organized?". We have been working on an answer and are pleased to introduce the FireBoard Probe Organizer. The organizer is made from a dishwasher safe rubber and provides holders for 2 probes, allowing the cable to wrap neatly around. The organizers will be available in packs of 2 and can be stacked on top of each other for easy storage.

BONUS - We will be including a pack of 2 probe organizers for all customers who have pre-ordered the FireBoard Case!
    FireBoard Case Update
    Our customer response to the FireBoard Case has been amazing! In order to meet the demands, our timeline has been shifted back 1 week. The pre-orders will be shipping the week of August 7th. As a token of our appreciation for your patience, we are including a pack of 2 FireBoard Probe Organizers for all Case pre-orders. These will ship along with your FireBoard Case - we know you're going to love them!

Available in two colors: Standard Black and FireBoard Orange
    Here is a rundown of the features.

The Case is designed for your FireBoard to drop right in and includes all the necessary gaskets to keep it dry and protected.
    • The Case includes two powerful built-in magnets, so it will hold on most metal surfaces.
    • A built-in kickstand provides a better viewing angle while on a shelf or table-top.
    • Velcro cinch strap (1 1/2" wide x 12" long) is included and can be looped through a slot in the case for easy mounting options.
    • Rubber feet on the bottom of the case and the kickstand prevent the FireBoard from sliding off smooth surfaces.
    Let FireBoard take control of your Smoker!

FireBoard Driveâ„¢
    We are getting very close to the first release in our FireBoard Driveâ„¢ line of products. Production of the FireBoard Driveâ„¢ Fan Cable is in its final stages.

The Fan Cable is much more than a cable -- its a mini board packed with tons of features. Here is everything that the Fan Cable can do:
    • Variable Speed fan control
    • Drives almost any 12V fan, up to 1.5A* (most 12V fans' connectors use a standard 2.5mm barrel plug)
    • Powers the fan from FireBoard's battery power!
    • Also supports standard 12V power supply input
    • Embedded speaker to provide audible alerts completely independent from phone / cloud
    • Charges the FireBoard battery (and keeps it running) when 12V power is provided
    * 1.5A max power requires 12V power input. Detailed power / amperage specifications coming soon.
    Of course, all these features allow you to easily control your charcoal or wood fired smoker from the cloud using your FireBoard app. The Fan Cable plugs into your existing FireBoard through the auxiliary port, so all FireBoards have the capability of being a controller by simply adding the Fan Cable and a simple OTA firmware update.

We've been having fun using FireBoard Driveâ„¢ on our kettle grills, offsets, and kamado cookers!
    New Features and Updates

New Features & Updates

In case you missed it - here are a few of the recent updates and functionality that we've added to FireBoard! Temperature alerts - through the Cloud or over Bluetooth

Choose an alert notification tone from your Account page in the app and get alerted on your phone when you're cooking at home OR when you're at a competition and away from WiFi! As long as your FireBoard is on WiFi or whenever your phone has a bluetooth connection to your FireBoard, you'll know when your alert points are met. As always - we still offer Email and SMS notifications as well! Google Assistant integration on iPhone, Android, and Google Home

Many of you have enjoyed the convenience of asking Amazon's Alexa for your FireBoard temperatures - as of May 2017 Google Assistant users can enjoy the same convenience!

If you've got an iPhone or Android, download the Google Assistant app from the App Store and say, "Ok Google, talk to FireBoard". You'll be walked through the simple account linking steps and then you're just a few words away from your FireBoard temperatures. This also works with the Google Home device, have fun! Social sharing - coming soon!

Very soon you'll be able to share your FireBoard session with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, or by simply sending them a link! Give your followers a real-time view of your temperature charts and session notes - we'll also be adding timeline notations and session photos in an upcoming release!

As always, thank you for helping spread the word! Stay tuned for more exciting updates in the near future!

www.fireboard.com
    Copyright © 2017 FireBoard Labs, LLC, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you setup an official FireBoard user account!

Our mailing address is:
    FireBoard Labs, LLC
    105 E 5th St
    Suite 302
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Looks like they're making progress on the fan controller.

Comment

kmhfive, I hope You like Your FireBoard as Well as I like Mine! I have the Wx Proof Case on Order! I still scratching My ❓❓❓ over the Probe Storage System but I see FB is going to include a Pair with the Case! FireBoard has a couple of other Accessories I am Considering, the Rechargable Battery in addition to the Fan Control! This is one Damned Fine Company! Thanks for Your Post! 👍👍👍👍👍
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• kmhfive
        kmhfive commented
        Editing a comment
        I love my Fireboard!

Yes! The fan controller is getting closer. I love it. And we can use our Pit Viper fans too. Really looking forward to this.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker, Did You get Confirmation from FB on the Pit Viper Fan❓ That Makes Me So Happy! I use the Pit Viper on the Weber and the Pit Bull on the Oklahoma Joe Highland Stick Burner!
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

MCS. Stop it now!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's Not Easy Being a Boy❓
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Yep! Pretty excited when I received my email. So much so that I got a nice new Pit Viper and adapter in my cart.

Comment

Damnit... Another toy I must have. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on designing a Weber adapter for the SmoBot. This gives me pause on that plan.

Comment

Love my fireboard!

Comment

Dan,
            I don't have Creep Book. But I read the E-mail they sent us. It will work for any 12 V fan system. Tough to tell how the algorithm will match up against GURUs. Danjohnston949

Comment

I was told by Fireboard team that the Pit Viper will work.

Comment

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet!

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                This is Great News! I leave the Pit Viper Fan on My Weber 22 1/2", W/ S 'n S and Drip & Griddle! I leave the Pit Bull Fan on the Oklahoma Joe Highland and Move DidgiQ DX-2 between the two! The FB will allow for better Monitoring and Fan Control!
                👍👍👍👍👍 From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here