Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More new toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More new toys

The spending never stops... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1001.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	353134

Your are behind on your sig file, sir! I don't even see the Big Joe in your list yet. Did you ever get the stainless top vent for it?

Best regards,
    Jim

Comment

You are going to need to build a summer kitchen out back DW to hold all your stuff!

Comment

Those knives look awesome!!

Comment

Nice knives. I'm thinking the Flame Boss will be my next Temperature Controller for my BGE... if and when they add the fan. I like the charts it provides. Your MCS is increasing your BBQ inventory nicely. In a few years you might catch up to the Queen Bee CandySueQ , but I doubt it.😬

Comment

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            Schweet...

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I got the Smok-Bot in the mail today - haven't ripped the package open yet. Will try to get a review up fairly soon.

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            I look forward to your review of that product EdF ...👍

Beautiful!

Comment

Noice!!

Comment

Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
              The spending never stops... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1001.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	353134
              #TheSpendingNeverStops
              #Squared

Comment

Lookin' good - keep 'em coming.

Comment

You work hard, you have the right to treat yourself to toys!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here