Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Classic Thermapen Open Box Sale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks Classic Thermapen Open Box Sale!

Thermoworks is having a limited time open box sale on Thermapen Classic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TWsale.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	352782

got one for my mom and aunt

Comment

They make good stuff!!
      I've got two of their two probe units for the pit,and the infrared with the thermocouple for all around use.
      Whether it's the ice water test or the boil test they're always accurate.

Comment

Thanks for posting! I edited the link to add our affiliation code and a pic. Featured.

Comment

• Thunder77
          Thunder77 commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the pic. I always forget how to add the AR link. 😣

Thanks for the tip - my daughter now has a thermapen on the way.

Comment

I loaned my classic to a friend (not sure if I'll get it back) and now my Mk4 is missing, so I'm Thermapenless....

Comment

• Thunder77
            Thunder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yikes! I got the magnetic glow in the dark sleeve for mine. Stuck to the side of the fridge. 😎

• Mudkat
            Mudkat commented
            Editing a comment
            ☺ Thunder77

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here