Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iCelsius?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Cool. Read the review again on the website yesterday. Going through all the new reviews.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Just got off the phone with Aginova checking on my order. (Remember I had a typo in my email) They got that fixed. They were very cool.

The new units are in the DC but getting an app update. This thing should be shipping shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    @fredcanfly
    The Mavs are solid little units! Glad you didn't melt yours!

• fredcanfly
    commented on 's reply
    My Maverick survived a about an hour and a half in the oven! I made the mistake of carrying it on the meat when tranferring from grill to oven and forgot it was there (I blame the beers I was drinking). I remembered shortly after deciding to check to see the temp on the meat. It wasn't on when I pulled it out of the oven, but it came back on after about 5 mins and worked fine (double checked accuracy with my Thermapen). Couldn't believe it!

• Jon Solberg
    commented on 's reply
    Dude 22 is PRETTY BIG just sayin. Keep watching craigslist. course you won't find copper or a 26 IMHO. ( well there's a copper performer on CL in AA right now, think ist 22 and copper but high priced I'll go look)

I dont get the price disparage. Same deal with WSM. Can't cost that much more to build.

Sorry, red brick, 22, set up nice but pricey. Worth it perhaps but kinda high I think.
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 4, 2014, 07:17 PM.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Furniture is good.

I'm eyeing the copper-colored Weber kettle myself. Too bad the 26" is twice the price of the 22", literally. I don't understand why....

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Oh man. I was going to get a smart phone in hopes of getting this item. Well, I got back from work Friday and ended up buying furniture, so no phone for a while.

Got to work today and turns out my $10 worth of raffle tickets won me a 7" tablet that has Chrome and is running Android 4.1, so looks like I can check that dude out when you give me a good report on it.

I also need to get another Kettle soon.....my el cheapo 22.5 bit the dust.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    UPDATE:

I had to order from Aginove inc direct to get the dual prob. I had a typo in my email.... dang hate that. Sent a note to their support asking if they could correct that. I got the paypal confirmation but have no idea when its going to ship. I feel like I'm watching paint dry. I'm jonesin for this thing bad.

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    Having about a 6-pack (or 3) per guest on hand also helps.

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    I run a maverick as well abd love it. I need an additional one so I'm going to check out this. It's pricy but I redirected some budget I had for another smoker to this so what the heck YOLO.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Cool. I just would like one for the graphs. Edit- remote mode and cook while at church also.

My Maverick has been kicking for over a year and has done more all night cooks than I can count. Pit Barrel + Maverick ET-732 = Makes Me Look Like I Really Know What I Am Doing!!
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; July 21, 2014, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Made by Aginova, review for it:

http://amazingribs.com/BBQ_buyers_gu...ing_guide.html

I went with the dual prob

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Who makes it??

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    I got antsy and pulled the trigger on a BBQ Dual... watch this space.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    started a topic iCelsius?

iCelsius?

Is anyone running an iCelsius?

​Thoughts? Hows it working for you?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here