Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what the UPS man brought me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like you will be all Fired up and definitely not Board.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (not really)

I really want a Thermoworks data logger since our Wifi won't jive with the back porch so a stand alone logger will be good.

Comment

DWCowles has more thermometers than wood logs

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Until he starts smoking. Like Wyoming has more pronghorn than people, before hunting season starts.

Very nice! I've only used mine for one real cook (used twice during San Vide for a steak ad reheating a hunk o Brisket) I find the graph more interesting than I figured I would. Enjoy it (the probes are 6 feet long so for somebody like you with a bunch of cookers you can use it in 2 or 3 smokers at once!! )

Comment

That's a fine addition to the arsenal....Congrats!

Comment

That UPS guy must have the route to your house memorized, DWCowles .

Have fun with that great new toy!

Kathryn

Comment

Let us know how you like it. I enjoy my Tappecue, but I'm really intrigued with the looks/features of the Fireboard. Is MTS (More Thermometer Syndrome) an offshoot of MCS or a sub-category? Whichever it is...I have it.

Comment

DWCowles, You Are Now the Proud Owner of a Fine Temperature Monitoring Instrument! Further More, The Box it Came in Is a Fine Storage System that Everything that Came in It, Will Store in It! Your Wife May Leave You If She Catches You Carressing It❓
              OBTW, I typically reserve one of the Probes for Ambient Temp's! I use the LittleBob Storage Device for the Probes, Amazon , Cell Phone, Ear Buds Etc. and will fit in the Box!
              Congratulations!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	4.81 MB ID:	326669Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	326668

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here