Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Get Their Meater Thermometer Yet!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Order today, and BAM! 3.5 years later we'll send you an email that we'll send you your product, get this, BAM! in 3 more months! Act now!"

Comment

• Dr ROK
      Dr ROK commented
      Editing a comment
      Except I can't see how the + is better? It's bluetooth, so you have to use your phone and can't leave the house with your phone.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Powersmoke_80 Dr ROK Yeah I wasn't going that route, I opted for "Gimme what I freaking ordered & paid you for" option. Not sure if that's how they worded it on the form, but that's how *I* meant it!

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Dr ROK - the "+" is that you actually get it.

Well, my two Meater+ showed up in the mail Saturday. I will be testing one tomorrow smoking a chicken for a batch of chili blanco.

Click image for larger version

Name:	07D9260D-C642-4903-BC3C-2BA88D20DB45.png
Views:	110
Size:	594.1 KB
ID:	578832

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
      Powersmoke_80 commented
      Editing a comment
      It will be interesting to see if the Bluetooth repeater will work as advertised, I'm holding out for the Bluetooth to WiFi range extender in the Block.

• DJ DeSpain
      DJ DeSpain commented
      Editing a comment
      No test today, so call a delay of game penalty on me. As always I plan, she laughs. Hopefully, I'll get a test in before this week is out.

Originally posted by DJ DeSpain View Post
    Well, my two Meater+ showed up in the mail Saturday. I will be testing one tomorrow smoking a chicken for a batch of chili blanco.

Click image for larger version

Name:	07D9260D-C642-4903-BC3C-2BA88D20DB45.png
Views:	110
Size:	594.1 KB
ID:	578832
    I really believe that this design and set up is the future of thermos. I have heard both good and bad things about The Meater, but most of them seem to be from people not getting the product they ordered. (Which is NOT in any way acceptable) However, from the people that have actually received the product, I have pretty much only heard positive things. They seem to be pretty handy. I am really looking forward to what Thermoworks will come up with. I would bet they have some folks working on this. I hope anyway.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here