Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Accessory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Accessory

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0104.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	315265 MCS strikes again

Congrats! This is the 2nd new Fireboard post I've read this evening. Y'all are making it hard for me to resist. Must...resist....

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee, "Resistance is Futile". 🤗😇🤗
      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• jgg85234
      jgg85234 commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee go read about the Flame Boss 300. It will get you back to "I need to research some more before I buy"

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a Flame Boss in hand jgg85234 I cant wait to start playing with it!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the Fireboard. you are going to like it. I like using it sooooo much better than my Mavs. To me, its worth the extra price. It is really easy to run as well.

Comment

Congratulations! It's a great tool.

Comment

Great Minds think alike!! I got mine today as well!! Congrats! If you have Alexa it works well with her! She will tell you the temp of all the different probs and how long the current session has been going on! Already did a little test drive (Sous vide a couple of steaks) it was fun!!
          Last edited by GadjetGriller; May 5, 2017, 10:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

jgreen, GadjetGriller, Fellers I Recieved Mine Just Before Thanksgiving Last Year! I had a Little Difficulty Getting it Setup, the iPad App Needed a little tweeking, Ended up using My iPhone, and Our Amazon Echo Dot for the First Cook a 6 Probe Stuffed 14+ # Turkey! Believe it or Not, FireBoards Cust Service Dept Stayed in Touch With Me All Thanksgiving Day! Extraordinary Customer Service!!! One Word of Caution Boys as You Start to Use Your FireBoards, Make Sure to Have Fresh Diapers Handy! You will be Laughing So Hard at Being So Smart as to Buy FireBoard, You'll Wet Your Pants❓❓
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	3.89 MB ID:	315503Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	8 Size:	3.69 MB ID:	315500Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	87.2 KB ID:	315496Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	8 Size:	118.8 KB ID:	315497Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	9 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	315499Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	2.92 MB ID:	315501Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.31 MB ID:	315502
            Attached Files

Comment

• GadjetGriller
              GadjetGriller commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow thats a lot of Probes!! Interesting data! I'm guessing the rt Breast was closest to the heat source? I do like the idea of one probe for white meat and another for the dark. Very nice cook and great looking outcome!!

• jgreen
              jgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              That's funny. Sure looking forward to it.

Awww crud! my Mav 732 failed awhile ago and so I bought a Smoke--which is a huge improvement over the 732 imo. Anyway, new Smoke--no Fireboard for me.

Comment

• GadjetGriller
              GadjetGriller commented
              Editing a comment
              I looked at the Smoke, Tappecue 2.0, Morpilot and of course the Fireboard. Really figured I was gonna get the smoke. but somehow the Fireboard ended up in the cart instead ? Smoke is a great product it will work great for you for years to come!

Me too. I was planning on a Smoke till I saw the comments on the FireBoard. I have the kettle lit this afternoon just to play with the fireboard. Great tool.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here