Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smoke

Does anyone know a date or more information on the release of the smoke gateway and its capabilities ? other than the vague reference on the web site?

I'll email T-works. If they have an answer I'll let you know...

Comment

• Amajeff99
      Amajeff99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much.I am really interested in that product.

I'm curious as well. Hopefully soon to take advantage of prime smoking season.

Comment

Yep, following this thread, am curious about the gateway too. I'll get one, or the Fireboard. It all depends on how soon the gateway is made available to the public.

Comment

Does anyone know if the gateway will allow temperature tracking? Some folks here post nifty graphs of thermal data, I'd love to be able to track that info on my own cooks with my TW Smoke!

Comment

I just spoke to customer service and they still don't have a release date but it will be this summer, at some point.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            They like you better than me, they never answered me. Maybe the guy I chose is on vacation though who knows.

I'm definitely getting a fireboard next week......or backordering it...

Comment

• FLBuckeye
            FLBuckeye commented
            Editing a comment
            You won't regret it, the FireBoard is awesome!

I have just received my Smoke temp tracker.. how do you guys make those temp graphs? thanks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here