Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you place your thermometer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you place your thermometer?

Edit: Just found the thermodynamics article on here—duh!
    Last edited by eugenek; November 6, 2014, 02:42 PM.

WEALTH OF INFO, doesn't even come close

Comment

Here's the one on where to stick it.

A good digital thermometer is a cook's most important tool. Our electrical engineer has tested and rated more than 200 different types of thermometers in a searchable database, making finding the perfect one for your needs a breeze!

Comment

Thanks, I didn't mean to entirely erase my original post, but was just trying to add the edit message. I guess when you edit on the iPhone/Safari browser, the original post disappears in the edit textarea. Anyway, I've got the iGrill Mini and I'm trying to figure out the best place to put it in both my Weber kettle and smoker. Will read the article.

Comment

I feel your edit pain with iOS eugenek. [thats why I'm the typo king around here]

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here