Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maverick ET-735 - now on my holiday wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    The radio range of the current Mavs beats the range of Bluetooth. Step backwards if you ask me. If you're within BT range for your setup there's no issue I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    With the close proximity of my Pit Barrel to the back door (5ft), I don't think the tooth will be a problem with 10ft of reception. With an offset smoker, that might be a problem. hehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    They had to ruin it with Bluetooth & no receiver didn't they. All I want is a 4-probe unit with a receiver AND the option for tying into wifi for phone/tablet/PC use. I think they missed the target on this one. Sorry to be the negative Ned.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Awesome find! This looks to be very promising.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    TB....Tuberculosis??

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Very cool. I'm checking this out! Thanks TB

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

My ICelsius was shipped off last week to get checked on.
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; November 3, 2014, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    started a topic Maverick ET-735 - now on my holiday wish list

Maverick ET-735 - now on my holiday wish list

Just saw this in the new catalog I got from Firecraft today, taking pre-orders for shipping in January. Maverick ET-735 - Bluetooth - Iphone or Android apps - up to 4 probes and the 2 that are included at $79.99 are waterproof. Won't need to use two 732's anymore.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here