Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tracking thermometer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tracking thermometer ?

Does anyone know of a digital thermometer that I could use to track my cooks on a computer through WIFI or something. I own a bunch of good thermometers just wondering if there is one that allows for a track over time on the computer.

Fireboard. I love mine. It works great.
    The FireBoard is a wifi-enabled digital thermometer designed to operate via your smartphone or through the web. Learn more today.

You can track it on your phone, computer. All from the cloud. It also stores your past cooks and lets you customize certain probes and name individual cooks. And what cooker they are cooked on.

Check it out Brother!

Comment

I don't (yet) have a Fireboard FBX11 but it looks awesome.
      http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...ireboard-fbx11
      https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-the-fireboard

I'm sometimes a slow poster Spinaker!

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha, beat ya too it, FD!

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker I seem to get easily distracted after opening a thread. Fast - it's not for everyone. Haha!

When it gets a fan controller on the aux port I'll be all in! I currently have a PartyQ and love it on long cooks. Having a fan controller integrated with pit and meat temps is what I'm looking for.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't wait for that upgrade.

Spinaker, fuzzydaddy, Come into the Techno-Age Fellers "The Times They Are A'changan". The Pic's are of My FireBoards Readings While A'Smokin Pastrami Earlier this Week! Sorry No Pics? The 2nd thing to Go Is the Mind So I'm Told❓
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	53.9 KB ID:	293256Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	47.3 KB ID:	293257Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	293258Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	46.0 KB ID:	293259Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	48.8 KB ID:	293260Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	293261Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	44.6 KB ID:	293262

Comment

Amajeff99, I am sorry I Got so Busy Giving Spinaker & fuzzydaddy the business that Neglected to Try to Answer Your Question! I believe the FireBoard Digital 6 Probe iCloud based thermometer could be what You are Looking For! Each Cook ie: Probe Temps can Be Labeled (Named) if You look at the Pic's I Posted above You will See I used 5 of the 6 Available Probes! First #1-Ambient Temp Pastrami, Second #2-Food Temp Pastrami, Third #3-Food Temp Pastrami, Fourth #4-Food Temp Pastrami, Fifth #5 Was Not Used (No Readings), Sixth #6-GrillTemp Pastrami! All of the Probe
        Temp Readings are Recorded in Digital and Graph Form and are Stored by Separate Cooks in Named Archive File! I hope this helps You Some!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

​ ​ ​
        Last edited by Danjohnston949; March 24, 2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Amajeff99
          Amajeff99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much this looks like what I want. Now I just have to save up for it. Thanks again for all the great info.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here