Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 3 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 2 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

Meat-Up in Memphis 2021

SOLD OUT! Secure your spot on our waitlist now. First-come, first-served!
Click here for details. (https://amazingribs.com/memphis)
See more
See less

Thermoworks Smoke dual probe troubles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KevinG
    Club Member
    • Oct 2016
    • Hummelstown ,PA
    • Weber 26.5" kettle
      Weber 22" kettles (two, one at home and one at the hunting cabin)
      Kamado Joe Big Joe, with divide and conquer system (October 2016)
      Weber Smoky Joe portable kettle
      Napoleon 450 RBI gas grill ( currently "mothballed" in the basement)
      Thermapen Mk4 thermometer from ThermoWorks
      Smoke dual probe wireless thermometer by Thermoworks

Thermoworks Smoke dual probe troubles?

I had something strange happen while using my (recently purchased) Smoke dual probe during a recent "Fun" charity BBQ competition in my local area. I was using it on my Weber 26 with the meat probe in a nicely tied (per Meatheads technique) Prime Beef Sirloin roast, 4 lbs. The air temp probe was about 4 inches away. I had the kettle set at approx 250, holding pretty steady, in a two zone configuration (no slow n sear)...After about 2 hours or so, the meat probe was nearing 100. Then all hell broke loose...suddenly the alarm was going off saying the meat was now 140...a 40 degree jump in seconds. Obvious a malfunction. I removed the probe and set it off on the table. The readings were clearly inaccurate, as the airtemp was in the 30's but the probe was measuring approx 40 degrees warmer. All the connections were fine, and the grill probe was still normal (not obviously broken). I checked the meat with the Thermopen and it was indeed at 100 or so. I kept the roast on without the probe. I am certain that the probe did not slip out of the meat or change position at all. I am certain of this, as I did all the typical troubleshooting prior to removing the probe from the meat. My friend keeping me company during the competition that morning was also helping me trouble shoot the issue, and he is a Neurosurgeon, so I know I wasnt just being stupid. Ive since used it again, all seems fine with both probes. The unit seems fine as well. Any ideas? I haven't spoken to Thermoworks about the issue, since it seems to be working fine now. Im baffled, maybe just a gremlin? Or maybe I should purchase back up probes, or the upgraded probes? I do remember someone mentioning the connections in the reviews I read, something about better "couplers" would have been more ideal. Anyway, I still really like it. Just looking for some other thoughts on the matter. Thanks
  • TBoneJack
    Club Member
    • Aug 2016
    • WSM, 18.5"
      Thermoworks ThermaQ
      Thermoworks Smoke
      Therma Pen MK4 - orange
      Easy Bake Oven
      Favorite beer: Coors
      Favorite wine/liquor: Gave both up last year
      Wish list: Kamado Joe, Myron Mixon MMS-36 water smoker

KevinG , I received a new Smoke for Christmas, and I already had a ThermaQ. So I decided to test them together on a cook, and the Smoke consistently showed 5-10 degrees F above the ThermaQ, while the grate probes were sitting within an inch of one another. I was afraid of that when I ordered the Smoke. I knew I'd compare to the ThermaQ, and I was afraid they would show different readings.

This was with grate probes. I do not use the meat probes since I use a manual Thermapen MK4.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      Charter Member
      • Nov 2014
      • Winchester TN
      • Hardware
        Blackstone 36” Griddle.
        Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kamado & Kettle Grill.
        Slow 'N Sear (1.0, Deluxe, 2.0).
        DnG Pans/Racks, Easy Spin Grates, Elevated Cooking Grates.
        Weber Chimney Starters (regular and compact).
        Joule, Instant Accu Slim.
        GrillGrates.
        Maverick XR-50 [my favorite].
        ThermoWorks Smoke & Gateway, Thermapen, Thermapop, ChefAlarms, DOT, probes

Consumables / Favorites
        KBB (short cooks), Weber (long cooks), B&B Hardwood Briquettes when I'm out of Weber.
        Ribs (beef & pork), Pork Butts, Chuck Roasts, Pork Tenderloins, Shrimp, Fajitas.
        SnS Grills salt free rubs: Not Just for Beef & Rocky’s Rub.
        MeatChurch Holy Cow. MMD, BBBR, S&G, Herbs de Provence, SPG.

The Smoke probes are the same Pro-Series probes I've used for almost 3 years with my ChefAlarms and DOTs and have yet to have an issue, except when (1) I let one get over hot charcoal and literally fried it, and (2) I had a little moisture on the plug end which caused inaccurate readings until I got the moisture dried off.

I don't know how accurate the meat probe would have been when measuring the air temp while on your table. I would go ahead and contact ThermoWorks and see what they have to say but you may have a faulty probe that will eventually act up again. I'm a big fan of having backups for if/when I have a failure or need to troubleshoot.

Comment

• customtrim
        Former Member
        • Dec 2016
        • stow ohio

I had a problem with a new grate probe on the dot called them that evening and they shipped one the next day. Give them a call great customer service and support

Comment

• KevinG
          Club Member
          • Oct 2016
          • Hummelstown ,PA
          • Weber 26.5" kettle

Thanks guys! I was wondering about moisture...cuz it was working well the next time I used it. We did have snow flurries...could have been a rogue snowflake. Definitely, wasn't over the coals, I had the cable and meat on the cool side in a 2 zone set up. I'll contact Thermoworks, I'm not typically a complainer, so I wanted to give it a try before pestering Thermoworks. I love that Thermopen MK4, holy crap is that thing sweet. It's totally changed, and improved my grilling/smoking. How the hell did I survive, and why was I using the ridiculous 5 dollar piece of crap I had before. Hands down, the Thermopen was the best and most consequential advice I've taken away from AR so far. If you don't have a Thermopen , get one!

Comment

• customtrim
            customtrim commented
            Editing a comment
            KevinG best thing that happened to me was walki g out the door to check my temp with a cheap thermometer and the screen door caught in the jamb bending it. Immediate time for a upgrade to the mk4

• KevinG
            KevinG commented
            Editing a comment
            It's fate I guess, which I would have had that kind of epiphany, but AR saved me from my heathen ways!

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            My over the coals probe is the only one of my mess ups I'll reveal at this time. Haha. I have the regular thermapen. Maybe I'll get the MK4 in 2017.
        • ecowper
          Founding Member
          • Jul 2014
          • Maple Valley, WA
          • Grill = Hasty-Bake Gourmet Dual Finish
            Smoke = Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5"

Thermometer = FireBoard FBX11 with 2 ambient and 6 meat probes
            Thermometer = Maverick ET732
            Thermometer = ThermoWorks Chef Alarm
            Thermapen Mk IV = Light blue
            Thermapen Classic = Grey
            PID Controller = Fireboard Drive + Auber 20 CFM Fan

Favorite cook = Tri-Tip for the grill, whole packer brisket for the smoker
            Favorite wine = a good Bordeaux with steak, a good Syrah with pork, or a nice bottle of Champagne or California sparkling wine
            Favorite beer = Sam Adams Boston Lager or Shiner Bock
            Favorite whisky = Lagavulin 16 year old single malt

Best Cookbooks - Meathead's "The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling", Chris Lilly's "Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book", Aaron Franklin's "Franklin BBQ"

Eric Cowperthwaite aka ecowper

KevinG I had a probe on my Maverick ET-732 behave similarly. I unplugged, removed from the meat, cleaned the thing from one end to the other. Then plugged back in and .... voila ..... it was working fine again, reading same temp as my Thermapen. I ordered new probes that day so that I would have extras. But my conclusion is that I had a little bit of moisture on the plug end of the probe. Have not yet had any of those kind of problems with my Fireboard, but I'm sure with the sort of use my BBQ tools get, I'll find the "issues".

fuzzydaddy the Thermapen Mk IV is the best upgrade ever. I thought I was a bit silly for getting one when I already had the regular Thermapen. Heck no .... the backlighting and rotating display make it 100% better! Next time they put them on sale, get you one!

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe the next sale they have I'll grab one. Thank you for your encouragement!
        • tbob4
          Charter Member
          • Nov 2014
          • Chico, CA
          • BBQ's
            Vision Grill

Beer

Wood
            Cherry
            Peach
            Apple

I have the Fireboard and something similar has happened twice with the grate probe. It shot way up on an instant. Unplugging it and plugging it back in solved the problem. I was going to call the company but I have used it a few times since and it hasn't replicated. Your gremlin description is likely right.

Comment

• ecowper
            Founding Member
            • Jul 2014
            • Maple Valley, WA
            • Grill = Hasty-Bake Gourmet Dual Finish
              Smoke = Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5"

Thermometer = FireBoard FBX11 with 2 ambient and 6 meat probes
              Thermometer = Maverick ET732
              Thermometer = ThermoWorks Chef Alarm
              Thermapen Mk IV = Light blue
              Thermapen Classic = Grey
              PID Controller = Fireboard Drive + Auber 20 CFM Fan

Favorite cook = Tri-Tip for the grill, whole packer brisket for the smoker
              Favorite wine = a good Bordeaux with steak, a good Syrah with pork, or a nice bottle of Champagne or California sparkling wine
              Favorite beer = Sam Adams Boston Lager or Shiner Bock
              Favorite whisky = Lagavulin 16 year old single malt

Best Cookbooks - Meathead's "The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling", Chris Lilly's "Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book", Aaron Franklin's "Franklin BBQ"

Eric Cowperthwaite aka ecowper

tbob4 I remember you talking about that last month. The more I think about it, the more it seems like the issue I had once with my Maverick a while ago. I think it's moisture at the plug end of the probe.

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              That could very well be right. Hey - if you find the SRF corned round up your way and decide to buy it I have some cooking advice learned yesterday by trial and error. I will post it a bit later.

• ecowper
              ecowper commented
              Editing a comment
              tbob4 will be interested in what you learned, for sure. I am still going to make my corned beef from scratch with some Painted Hills beef, but I suspect what you learned will probably apply.

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              ecowper - just posted it in show up what you are cooking, spring edition. Thanks a ton for the Fireboard suggestion. It was invaluable yesterday.
          • CaptainMike
            Club Member
            • Nov 2015
            • The Great State of Jefferson
            • Weber Summit Charcoal Grill w/SnS and DnG (Spartacus)
              Old school big'ol Traeger w/Pro controller (Big Tex)
              2 W22's w/SnS, DnG (1 black, 1 copper) (Minions 1 and 2)
              20+ y/o many times rebuilt Weber Genesis w/GrillGrates (Gas Passer)
              20 x 30 Santa Maria grill (Maria, duh)
              Bradley cabinet smoker (Pepper Gomez)
              36" Blackstone griddle (The Black Beauty)
              Fireboard
              Thermoworks Smoke and Thermapen.

The receiver for my Smoke went on the fritz and Thermoworks replaced it immediately. Great customer service. I'd give them a call and explain what happened, just for peace of mind.

Comment

• Huskee
              Administrator
              • May 2014
              • central MI, USA
              • Follow me on Instagram, huskeesbarbecue

Want a free bottle of whiskey? Check out my link to Flaviar.com, you join with it, we both get a $50 bottle free.

Smokers / Grills
                • Yoder loaded Wichita offset smoker
                • PBC
                • Grilla Silverbac pellet grill
                • Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kamado (SnSK)
                • Dyna-Glo XL Premium dual chamber charcoal grill
                • Weber 22" Original Kettle Premium (copper)
                • Weber 26" Original Kettle Premium (black)
                • Weber Jumbo Joe Gold (18.5")
                • Weber Smokey Joe Silver (14.5")
                • Brinkmann cabinet charcoal smoker (repurposed)

Thermometers
                • (3) Maverick XR-50: 4-probe Wireless Thermometers
                • (7) Maverick ET-732s
                • (1) Maverick ET-735 Bluetooth (in box)
                • (1) Smoke by ThermoWorks
                • (1) Signals by ThermoWorks
                • Thermapen MkII, orange
                • ThermoPop, yellow
                • ThermoWorks ChefAlarm
                • Morpilot 6-probe wireless
                • ThermoWorks Infrared IRK2
                • ThermoWorks fridge & freezer therms as well

Accessories
                • Instant Pot 6qt
                • Anova Bluetooth SV
                • Kitchen Aide mixer & meat grinder attachment
                • Kindling Cracker King (XL)
                • BBQ Dragon
                • Weber full & half chimneys, Char-Broil Half Time chimney
                • Weber grill topper
                • Slow 'N Sear Original, XL, and SnS Charcoal Basket (for Jumbo Joe)
                • Drip 'N Griddle Pan, 22' Easy Spin Grate, and Elevated Cooking grate, by ABCbarbecue
                • Pittsburgh Digital Moisture Meter

Beverages
                • Favorite summer beer: Leinenkugels Summer & Grapefruit Shandy, Hamm's, Michelob Ultra Pure Gold
                • Fav other beer: DAB, Sam Adams regular, Third Shift amber or Coors Batch 19, Stella Artois
                • Fav cheap beers: Pabst, High Life, Hamm's & Stroh's
                • Most favorite beer: The one in your fridge
                • Wine: Red- big, bold, tannic & peppery- Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauv, Sangiovese, Syrah, etc
                • Whiskey: Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, E.H. Taylor, Blanton's, Old Forester 1870, Elijah Craig, Basil Hayden's. Neat please.
                • Scotch: Current favorite- The Arran (anything by them), Glenmorangie 12yr Lasanta, sherry cask finished. The Balvenie Double Wood, also like Oban 18yr, and The Glenlivet Nadurra (Oloroso sherry cask finished) among others. Neat please.

About me
                Location: Farwell, Michigan- near Clare. (dead center of lower peninsula)

• Healthcare- Licensed & Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) for MidMichigan Health, a University of Michigan Health System.

This is too weird. I just had to contact T-works myself a couple days ago because I had a meat probe reading 40 degrees high for no good reason. They promptly sent me a warranty replacement. In my house at 68-70 it's dead on, but in any type of hotter environment it will climb 40 degrees high. I thought my Maverick was reading low, turns out the Mav was right and the Smoke probe was off. Whoddathunkit.

Comment

• David Parrish
                Founding Member - Pit Boss Emeritus
                • May 2014
                • Charlotte, NC

Originally posted by KevinG View Post
                ...After about 2 hours or so, the meat probe was nearing 100. Then all hell broke loose...suddenly the alarm was going off saying the meat was now 140...a 40 degree jump in seconds....
                That's happened to me before. I set the probe to the side and used a different probe for the rest of the cook. The next cook the problem probe worked just fine. Maybe it was water like the others mentioned? I dunno. The Smoke/ChefAlarm/DOT are still my fav thermometers when I'm not logging data. Fireboard is my fav for logging cooks.

Comment

• DWCowles
                  DWCowles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I remember when Maverick was your favorite

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not anymore
              • KevinG
                Club Member
                • Oct 2016
                • Hummelstown ,PA
                • Weber 26.5" kettle

Thanks guys, Ive not had further troubles with the Smoke, if I do I'll call them. I used the grate probe and the meat probe this past Saturday night doing a sirloin tip roast without issue, which was pretty awesome. Had some neighbors over then on Sunday, Mk4 thermopen was awesome. 8 adults, some wanted rare, others medium rare, and medium well. Would have been tricky if I didn't have the thermopen, I feel like I'm cheating when I use it! Everyone was pleased with the doneness.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                  fuzzydaddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's great to hear!
              • ronminbc
                Club Member
                • Jan 2017
                • Richmond BC

The Smoke/Chef Alarm/DOT probes are thermistor based. The way they work is the tip contains a temperature sensitive resistor that has less resistance the hotter it gets. The casing plus an insulated wire inside the casing bring that out to the plug allowing the Smoke unit to measure the tip resistance and interpret that as a temperature reading. If any moisture gets into the circuit at the plug end or down inside the probe it can form a high resistance short. The Smoke unit will read both resistances in parallel which will be a lower resistance than the probe tip thermistor by itself resulting in a false high temperature reading.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                  CaptainMike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah but....huh?

• fzxdoc
                  fzxdoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds as though that circumstance is something that the Thermoworks/Smoke folks need to address. Moisture and cooking outside go hand in hand. The probes need to be more robust, seems like. Having so many folks report the same problem makes me skittish about buying the Smoke.

I'm holding out for when the Thermoworks folks buy the Fireboard.

Kathryn
              • JPGators17
                Charter Member
                • Jan 2015
                • Orlando, FL

I haven't had that issue, but I did have the base and receiver freeze on me. I started getting suspicious when I didn't see even a tenth of a degree change for 30 mins or more. I restarted the units and it jumped up to the "real" temp. Other than having to re-sync the receiver more often than I'd like, that's the only issue i've had with it.

Comment

• ronminbc
                  Club Member
                  • Jan 2017
                  • Richmond BC

I have the Smoke unit and have not had any trouble with it. In my comment above I was just mentioning what can happen if the internals of the probe or the plug end gets wet and how that can result in a false high temp reading. Smokers can be very moist places. The Thermoworks probes are considered commercial grade from what I have read so problems should not be frequent and their customer service is very good. I have also read that drying the bad probe out in a low temp oven can make the probe work properly again. Sorry about my explanation about how they work, being an electronics engineer for 40+ years and an electronics hobbyist 10 years before that I lose track of myself and out comes technobabble. I am now on the edge of retiring and enjoying this site a lot as a new hobby.

Comment

• fzxdoc
                    fzxdoc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No need to apologize, ronminbc . I enjoyed reading your explanation of what was probably going on with the weird readings. Enjoy your retirement when it happens--more time to BBQ!

Kathryn

• Thunder77
                    Thunder77 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I liked the explanation, being an electronics technician myself.

Announcement

Collapse

Meat-Up in Memphis 2021

SOLD OUT! Secure your spot on our waitlist now. First-come, first-served!
                Click here for details. (https://amazingribs.com/memphis)
                See more
                See less
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Meat-Up in Memphis

Spotlight

These are not ads or paid placements. These Are Some Of Our Favorite Tools And Toys.

These are products we have tested, won our top awards, and are highly recommend. Click here to read how we test, about our medals, and what they mean.

Use our links when you buy things

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. On Amazon it works on everything from grills to diapers, they never tell us what you bought, it has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to improve this site! If you like AmazingRibs.com, please save this link and use it every time you go to Amazon

If you have a Weber Kettle, you need the Slow 'N' Sear

slow n sear
                The Slow 'N' Sear turns your grill into a first class smoker and also creates an extremely hot sear zone you can use to create steakhouse steaks.

Click here for our article on this breakthrough tool

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

the good one grill
                The Good-One Open Range is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker. By placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side, Open Range produces even temperature from left to right, something almost impossible to achieve with a standard barrel shaped offset.

Click here to read our complete review

Griddle And Deep Fryer In One

Pit Barrel Cooker Smoker
                The flat top does the burgers and the fryer does the fries. Use the griddle for bacon, eggs, and home fries. Or pancakes, fajitas, grilled cheese, you name it. Why stink up the house deep frying and spatter all over? Do your fried chicken and calamari outside. Blackstone's Rangetop Combo With Deep Fryer does it all!

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

Pit Barrel Cooker Smoker
                The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It is absolutely positively without a doubt the best bargain on a smoker in the world. Period. This baby will cook circles around the cheap offset sideways barrel smokers because temperature control is so much easier.

Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them

The Undisputed Champion!

thermapen
                The Thermoworks Thermapen MK4 is considered by the pros, and our team, to be the single best instant read thermometer. The MK4 includes features that are common on high-end instruments: automatic backlight and rotating display. Don't accept cheap substitutes.

Click here to read our comprehensive Platinum Medal review

Grilla Pellet Smoker proves good things come in small packages

Grilla pellet smoker
                We always liked Grilla. The small 31.5" x 29.5" footprint makes it ideal for use where BBQ space is limited, as on a condo patio.

Click here for our review on this unique smoker

Delta by Nuke,
                Stylish and Affordable
                Gaucho Grill

Weber Genesis Grill
                Delta by Nuke burns wood or charcoal and comes with an adjustable height grill grate. This Argentinian grill will get your flame on!

Genesis II E-335
                A Versatile Gasser That Does It All!

Weber Genesis Grill
                Webers� Genesis line has long been one of the most popular choices for gas grillers. The new Genesis II E-335 offers solid performance, a sear burner for sizzling heat and an excellent warranty.

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

grill grates
                GrillGrates(TM) amplify heat, prevent flareups, make flipping foods easier, kill hotspots, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily rmoved from one grill to another. You can even throw wood chips, pellets, or sawdust between the rails and deliver a quick burst of smoke.

Click here for more about what makes these grates so special

Is This Superb Charcoal Grill A Kamado Killer?

PK 360 grill
                The PK-360, with 360 square inches of cooking space, this rust free, cast aluminum charcoal grill is durable and easy to use. Four-way venting means it's easy to set up for two zone cooking with more control than single vent Kamado grills. It is beautifully designed, completely portable, and much easier to set up for 2-zone cooking than any round kamado.

Click here to read our detailed review of the PK 360

Click here to order directly and get an exclusive AmazingRibs.com deal

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

kareubequ bbq smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. The quality of meat from this machine is astonishing. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat controlled oven. It is our favorite smoker, period.

Click here for our review of this superb smoker

Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker

masterbuilt gas smoker
                This is the first propane smoker with a thermostat, making this baby foolproof. Set ThermoTemp's dial from 175? to 350?F and the thermostat inside will adjust the burner just like an indoor kitchen oven. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin'.

Click here to read our detailed review

Digital Thermometers Are Your Most Valuable Tool And Here's A Great Buy!

maverick PT55 thermometer
                A good digital thermometer keeps you from serving dry overcooked food or dangerously undercooked food. They are much faster and much more accurate than dial thermometers. YOU NEED ONE!

Track Up To Six Temperatures At Once

Grilla pellet smoker
                FireBoard Drive 2 is an updated version of a well-received product that sets the standard for performance and functionality in the wireless food thermometer/thermostatic controller class.

Click here for our review of this unique device

The Cool Kettle With The Hinged Hood We Always Wanted

NK-22-Ck Grill
                Napoleon's NK22CK-C Charcoal Kettle Grill puts a few spins on the familiar kettle design. In fact, the hinged lid with a handle on the front, spins in a rotary motion 180 degrees. It's hard to beat a Weber kettle, but Napoleon holds its own and adds some unique features to make the NK22CK-C a viable alternative.

Click here for more about what makes this grill special

Finally, A Great Portable Pellet Smoker

Green Mountain Davey Crockett Grill
                Green Mountain's portable Davy Crockett Pellet Smoker is one mean tailgating and picnic machine. But it's also gaining popularity with people who want to add a small, set it and forget it pellet smoker to their backyard arsenal. And with their WiFi capabilities you can control and monitor Davy Crocket from your smart phone or laptop.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order