Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Toy

My Thermoworks Smoke came today. Wow...it is so much easier to set than my old ET-733. I think I'm really going to like it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	280720

It's time for a trial run!

Comment

Man im jealous that and your mini rec tec i like that

Comment

That's Smokin!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I have that model and love it. I really like the magnets on the back that attaché nicely to the handles on my PBC

Comment

I think I need this..

Comment

Very Cool, indeed!

Comment

Congrats on the new toy!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Awesomeness!

Comment

Dear Santa...

Comment

LarryO47, Congrats on Your New Smoke! I can see by your Pics it Is Easier to Set than the Maverick et 733! I have owned My Mave since 2015 and have Never Been Able to Set it Properly? On the Other Hand it is Still on the Original Batteries!
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I have the 732 and am a bit disappointed in it. The receiving unit is surprisingly difficult to turn on and I get the "LLL" message too often. The unit often "fixes" itself with regard to the "LLL"; other times I have to turn things on and off multiple times. I just use it to monitor temps and have never tried to do anything else with it.

Comment

• LarryO47
                              LarryO47 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I have had some of the same problems with my ET-733. I found if you turn the receiving unit it on after the main unit it usually connects better. As far as the "LLL" make sure you have the proper probe in the proper plug in. Meat temp on top, grill temp on bottom.

• LarryO47
                              LarryO47 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I found those 2 things help with the the "LLL" codes. Hope this helps, Willy

• Willy
                              Willy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks, LarryO47. I do do the proper sequence when turning the individual units on. Both probe and receiver show "LLL", Probe shows it even if the receiver is off. Maybe it'll die soon and I can justify a new one. LOL

Yepper! I love my Smoke.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here