Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarryO47
    commented on 's reply
    I have had some of the same problems with my ET-733. I found if you turn the receiving unit it on after the main unit it usually connects better. As far as the "LLL" make sure you have the proper probe in the proper plug in. Meat temp on top, grill temp on bottom.

• Thunder77
    replied
    Yepper! I love my Smoke.

Leave a comment:

• Willy
    replied
    I have the 732 and am a bit disappointed in it. The receiving unit is surprisingly difficult to turn on and I get the "LLL" message too often. The unit often "fixes" itself with regard to the "LLL"; other times I have to turn things on and off multiple times. I just use it to monitor temps and have never tried to do anything else with it.

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    LarryO47, Congrats on Your New Smoke! I can see by your Pics it Is Easier to Set than the Maverick et 733! I have owned My Mave since 2015 and have Never Been Able to Set it Properly? On the Other Hand it is Still on the Original Batteries!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Black99vette
    replied
    Dear Santa...

Leave a comment:

• T-bone
    replied
    Awesomeness!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats on the new toy!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Very Cool, indeed!

Leave a comment:

• AdamJG
    replied
    I think I need this..

Leave a comment:

• wmferg
    replied
    I have that model and love it. I really like the magnets on the back that attaché nicely to the handles on my PBC

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    That's Smokin!!

Leave a comment:

• customtrim
    replied
    Man im jealous that and your mini rec tec i like that

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    replied
    It's time for a trial run!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here