Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks IR Thermometer Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks IR Thermometer Sale

Thermoworks currently has a sale going on IR thermometers. Looks like they have a couple of good deals there.

Saw that. I'm thinking about the mini - hoping to get some feedback.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      @Atlanta - It works, but only goes to 428* F. It does not go high enough to check searing temps.

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Haven't gotten an answer from my earlier question about my Grillgrats and what model would work best.

Here's the ThermoWorks infrared page with our affiliation code for your shopping pleasure! http://www.thermoworks.com/Infrareds?tw=AMAZINGRIBS

Comment

I would get this one:
      Specializing in cool, unique and professional temperature tools. Super-Fast thermocouples, thermistors, infrared thermometers, data logging and more.

that is the one I have. It is good to 1022deg Fahrenheit. Pretty good deal at $33.00
      Last edited by fuzzydaddy; February 17, 2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        fuzzydaddy, thanks for adding the amazing ribs to my link!

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        You are most welcome!

• Atalanta
        Atalanta commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the one I was thinking of if not going with the mini.

I wish you had not told me about this sale...

Comment

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that you will get lots of joy with that one! It's a step up from the one I have.

• kudzu
        kudzu commented
        Editing a comment
        Thunder77, I have never been dissatisfied with a ThermoWorks product.

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Neither have I!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here