Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ThermoWorks' ThermoPop SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThermoWorks' ThermoPop SALE!

Now's your chance to get the new & improved ThermoPop at a $5 discount, $8 off if you buy 2 more more. 3-4 second response rate, manually rotating & backlit display.

>>>>>>> Shop now by clicking here <<<<<<<<

Click image for larger version  Name:	thermopopsale2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	141.3 KB ID:	264932

Click image for larger version  Name:	thermopopsale3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	264933

Purple on the way. Thanks for the heads up Huskee since I have a bad habit of checking my email.

Comment

Huskee I got that same email today. Folks if you haven't subscribed to Thermoworks email, you should.

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem I have is remembering to check my email. I just looked at my Yahoo! account and I have 39,983 unread emails. I guess I should get to work on that one of these days.

Originally posted by clkq4 View Post
      Huskee I got that same email today. Folks if you haven't subscribed to Thermoworks email, you should.
      We'll try to relay the same deals here in The Pit, whether or not you check your email (ahem Craigar ).

If you click our link, then AR gets a referral fee and you still get the exact same deal. Win-win!

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        I might have to check to see what all prizes I have forfeited the past couple of years. Then again, why make myself cry.

• clkq4
        clkq4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee Win win indeed!

I got a pop from that deal and love love love it. I have

one of those, how did I go SO long without an instant read???

Bonus?

The bonus is the mrs pretty much does most of the indoor cooking. And, with that on many weeknights cimes times meals like "chicken" and "meat". The mrs tends to err on the side of overcooking for good safety purposes. Trust me, nobody has ever gotten sick eating her food due to food safety..

The bonus is, she is USING the Pop all the time and I'll. E damned, the food is great. I haven't said anything and won't. Not gonna rock the boat. I'm a guy and I know it. I'll make it sound somehow like the Pop saved the day and then she'll stop using it, out of spite , and then I'll be back to overcooked weekday meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Notavegan View Post
        I got a pop from that deal and love love love it. I have

one of those, how did I go SO long without an instant read???

Bonus?

The bonus is the mrs pretty much does most of the indoor cooking. And, with that on many weeknights cimes times meals like "chicken" and "meat". The mrs tends to err on the side of overcooking for good safety purposes. Trust me, nobody has ever gotten sick eating her food due to food safety..

The bonus is, she is USING the Pop all the time and I'll. E damned, the food is great. I haven't said anything and won't. Not gonna rock the boat. I'm a guy and I know it. I'll make it sound somehow like the Pop saved the day and then she'll stop using it, out of spite , and then I'll be back to overcooked weekday meat.
        A mos' wise, an' sagacious move, Notavegan !!!

Red Green Yes Dear

Man's Prayer

Comment

The pop is every bit as good as the thermapen in my opinion. Stock up while they're cheap!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here