Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke didn't last one cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke didn't last one cook

I decided to try the Smoke out on my chuckie's cook today and everything was going good. I reached for the Smoke receiver to check the temps and there was no numbers just three small lines. So I contacted Themoworks and they try to help me sync them back but with no success. The good news is they are going to send me another receiver and the bad news is I have to called them back so they can help me sync the new receiver with the transmitter.

Maybe somebody in Idaho has a receiver that is monitoring your cook?

Comment

Are the little wifi looking lines on in the upper left of the transmitter?

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        yes it was on

Here's a follow-up on my Smoke problem...After talking with Thermoworks about the issue with the receiver not syncing with the transmitter they sent me a new receiver along with a return label to send the bad one back, I'm a happy camper now since the new receiver sync with no problem. Thank you Thermoworks for the great customer service!

Comment

So glad t' hear yer back up, an' runnin', DWCowles !!! Props t' Thermoworks!!!; Great customer service is so rare in today's world!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here