Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber customer service 👍🏼

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber customer service 👍🏼

I've had my Igrill2 for well over a year now, pulled it out the other day and it was dead. Replaced the batteries, still no luck. I called Weber customer service just to see if they had any trouble shooting suggestions. To my suprise they asked for my address to send me a new igrill2 and thanked me for my purchase. When I made the call I was not expecting a total replacement due to it being over a year old. Just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with Weber and the igrill product.

Good share...

Looks like the new Genesis II is going to be Igrill compatible or something of the sorts.

Comment

Bravo Zulu, Weber!!!

Comment

I have also had great experience with Weber customer service.

Which you just reminded me that I purchased an iGrill2 around the first of the year and haven't try it out yet. I just might dig that baby out next week.

Comment

That is far better than I had when it was owned by igrill.

Comment

I own 3 Weber Genesis older grills (20+ years old) and have been trying to find the plastic inserts to hold the screws that keep the burner control lid attached to the frame for a while. Found an old owners manual yesterday with the part # in it and called Weber to see if they had them and they are sending them out to me for free. This is one of the reasons that I really like Weber, over 20 years old and still supporting their product

Comment

Brewmaster, man that's cool! dont see stuff like that to often these days.
              I know before I buy anything I search this site for reviews or threads about a certain product. I believe it has saved me money, so I try to return the favor.

Comment

Got my new igrill today!!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1469.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	252808

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                  fuzzydaddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A hand written note. Now that's awesome!

• Craigar
                  Craigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome!!!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here