Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Thermoworks discount codes or sales coming up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Thermoworks discount codes or sales coming up?

I'm headed back to the States for Christmas and going to pick up a bunch of Thermopops for gifts. I seem to remember there was some kind of coupon code floating around for this website's users? Or are they going to have a sale before January 3? Any wisdom?

We just went through Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Another one started today. Its a 10% off $50 or more, 15% off $125 or more or 20% off $300 or more. Use code SAVEMORE16 at checkout.

Comment

Please use this link. We get a small referral credit.

Specializing in cool, unique and professional temperature tools. Super-Fast thermocouples, thermistors, infrared thermometers, data logging and more.

Comment

Ah, I didn't know there had just been a sale.

What's the difference between the Super-Fast® Pocket Thermometer (RT600C) and the Thermopop, other than $10 of price and a different display? In fact the Super-Fast looks better as it's waterproof, I'm always worried about getting my Thermopop wet and ruining it. I guess the Thermopop comes with a sheath so you don't stab yourself with it? The Thermopop gets the top rating in its price range from this site, though. I'm buying a few for gifts for people who have seen me cooking and want to do their own BBQ.

Ah, I see the Thermopop will measure up to 572 degrees while the Super-Fast only goes up to 300. That won't be an issue though, right? Any BBQ cooked to 300 degrees would be ruined.

Comment

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          The Thermopop also has a larger, easier to read backlit display.

Lost in China I think you have all the facts correct. Pick the one that suits you!

Comment

Sign up for their emails and you won't miss a deal. They constantly have some sort of deal going.

I probably got a dozen emails between the week of thanksgiving and the day after cyber Monday....

Yes I know you don't make it back here all the time but it would help you plan for your trips back.

Also make sure you pay attention to their site on how you order as they usually have break point pricing once you hit a certain number of units.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here