Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FireBoard - Did anybody receive theirs yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the FIreboard Extreme BBQ Edition on my Christmas list. Put about 5 million stars next to it. Hoepfully my wife gets the hint

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      She is about to get the entire upstairs redone .... ripping out carpet and replacing with luxury vinyl plank .... looks like laminate, lasts a lifetime

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      I was mentioning that stuff to a lady at a Christmas party Sunday. They are replacing some flooring.

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      I was mentioning that stuff to a lady at a Christmas party Sunday. They are replacing some flooring.

MSU Spartans their FAQs say that the probes are waterproof. This is the exact quote:

"Yes — Our manufacturer for the probes confirms they are waterproof, and our testing so far supports this claim. We have submerged the probes many times and they perform very well. While we don’t have an official IP rating for the probes, we are continuing our tests and will keep our customers updated."

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here