Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Themapen MK4 Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Themapen MK4 Sale!

$76 and supplies limited. If you want one, better jump on it!

David Parrish, That is a "Good" Price!! I wonder if they are New, Open Box or Reconditioned? Regardless it's a Good Price!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

They are open box

Comment

Ordered, and thank you!

Comment

You bet!

Comment

Great! I just ordered a Thermo Pen on Mon & it has shipped. For 76$ l definitely would have popped on a Mk4. Oh well!

Comment

• AZRedneck
              AZRedneck commented
              Editing a comment
              FYI folks. I ordered mine and in less than 1 hour I had a tracking number! It's on the way!

Blue Mk4 ordered! MCS under control for a week or two

Comment

Ordered a red Thermapen MK4 during this sale and it arrived quickly. From all outward appearances this unit was brand spanking new! I got my first chance to try it out over the weekend while cooking some ribs and man! is it fast. I have been using Thermoworks Thermapops for a while now and never saw the need for anything faster but for the money I am throughly impressed with the Thermapen MK4. Comparing the temp differences between my Thermapen MK4 and my thermapop I don't see any differences in accuracy between the two but the mk4 is faster. I'm still planning on buying a few Thermapops for XMAS presents the next time they go in sale because these just work so well.

Comment

The sale was supposed to end yesterday, but I just tried the link, and it is still active! I ordered one, and a couple zip wallets to go with.

Comment

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool beans!

used the new Mk4 .... very nice, love the backlighting and the rotating display Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9316.JPG
Views:	123
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	222815

Comment

• ecowper
                  ecowper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my wife is a bit grumpy about it .... wants to know why I needed this when I have a perfectly good original Thermapen.

• Thunder77
                  Thunder77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tell her you got it to help out your left-handed daughter, so she won't have to twist her head around to read the temperature. She might let you off the hook with that. 😎

• ecowper
                  ecowper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my daughter is left-handed! brilliant.

I got the green one, and had it shipped to work! 😁😁

Comment

• ecowper
                  ecowper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I work from a home office when I'm not traveling ....

• Thunder77
                  Thunder77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You could always ask thermoworks to ship in a plain brown package. 😝😝😝😁
                  Last edited by Thunder77; September 20, 2016, 04:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

• ecowper
                  ecowper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nothing awkward about that

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here