Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iGrill 2 Firmware update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iGrill 2 Firmware update

So I was smoking a chicken last week using my iGrill to keep an eye on my pit temp. I opened the app on my phone, and it said a firmware update was available. No problem, I clicked and it did it's thing. Then my thermometer locked up, it just froze on the temp was displayed when the update kicked in. It just got fried somehow. So later I shot them an email about it. I got a response with a long list of questions. When did I buy it, can i send a copy of my receipt. what was I doing when it broke, how do i store it, etc. I was pretty sure I was up a creek. I have had it for over two years probably. I don't have the receipt.

Well, what do you know, just got an email saying my new iGrill is in the mail. That's good customer service. Way to go Weber!

They are great. Had a probe go wonky and they shipped me a new one and I've had it for three years or more.

Comment

Koy Schoppe thank you for the info. I guess I should test mine out to see if there any issues post update. Thanks again!

Comment

Great to hear. I can remember in a not to distant past how odd it was for a company to respond back via email.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here