Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probe test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probe test

Got another probe for my Thermoworks digitalis I have 2 dots & 1 Chef alarm & 7 probes decided to compare all together on the 3 units 6 probes red 203* & 1 read 204* I was surprised they were all so close says a lot for there equipment quality. At my altitude that should be right I'm at 5500 ft. & its very dry up here.
    Dave

Geez that is like a mile and a couple furlongs high!

I tested mine the other day in the oven because I got such wide differences in the Pit Barrel Cooker. Later I realized that I didn't have them tied together and the temperature varies a lot simply moving over 5 to 7 inches.

Comment

• Darchie03
      Darchie03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jerod Broussard, This was boiling water Test, I am between 5500FT &9000Ft. in the summer & low desert in the winter 500Ft. or so. did move the probes around But it did not mater or to what unit They were plugged into or where they were still the same reading.
      Dave

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here