Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Meathead IS a Force!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Meathead IS a Force!

I think that Thermoworks makes some superb products. I have their Thermapen and their IR gun. Just remarkable products.

So I'm cruising through their website, looking and lusting, and what do I find whilst looking for a dual probe thermometer?

Meathead and Thermoworks have joined forces on a womderful product … the Meathead ThermaQ Kit! And it's only $297! I think it would be worth every penny.

Here's the link in case anyone is interested. http://www.thermoworks.com/ThermaQ-Meathead-Kit

While you are there at Thermoworks, sign up for their newsletter and cooking tips. It's really good stuff in my estimation.

Nicely done Meathead. Like you, Thermoworks is first class! Kudos to you.
    Last edited by CeramicChef; June 2, 2016, 01:23 AM. Reason: Correct typos.

That is a nice bundle. The AR referral link is http://www.thermoworks.com/?tw=amazingribs Then, in the search box type meathead and there's 2 Meathead kits to choose from!

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      fuzzydaddy - thanks for that link in your post. Greatly appreciated!

CeramicChef, I have 3 email addresses signed up for their stuff. I'm still holding out hope that I will win their weekly drawing for a Thermapen. I have the Mk4, and I love it. I have gotten some really good tips from their weekly emails. The article about smoking salmon was most informative. I have several of their products, and I am very satisfied with all of them. I have two ChefAlarms, my Mk4 Thermapen, two RT600c, a purple Thermopop, and a red Dot. Not sure why I bought the Dot, I hardly ever use it. But everything they make is quality product, and if you watch for sales you can get some good bargains!

Comment

May the Force be with us for a long time to come.

Comment

That's the kit I wanted, but since I got the CyberQ, I don't need it. I do prefer the accuracy of the Thermoworks products.

Comment

It's been there a while. I want it, not need.

Comment

Way to go Meathead! Quality products from 2 quality sources!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here