Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermopop limited special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermopop limited special

On sale now for $20.30.
    Buy 2 at $17.40 each.

LINK
    Last edited by Meathead; March 25, 2016, 02:01 PM.

Only if I NEEDED one...

Comment

Nice! Please use the link I added folks. It has the AR affiliate code added.

Comment

• Harry
        Harry commented
        Editing a comment
        Boss - I tried the link and got the Thermo website error page, too. BUT!! There's a yellow banner at the top of that error page saying "LIMITED TIME SPECIAL-SAVE 30-40% ON THERMOPOP Details" Click on "Details" - takes you to the order page.

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        It should have another link on that error page that says "closest match"

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I redid the link. Does it work now? Works for me, but it worked the first time too.

Got me 1 black and 1 red.

Comment

Don't need another one

Comment

I lost my first thermopop at a cookout a few months ago. I loved it dearly.

Comment

I keep wanting to get my mother in law a pink one, but I also can't help but think it's an insult. 'Here, this will make your food better.' Ya know?

Comment

• Ernest
              Ernest commented
              Editing a comment
              What's the worst thing that can happen, better food?

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              David Parrish Ernest the thing is she's an excellent cook, raised in the south and her specialty is southern comfort food. Her place is the gathering spot for all the family for those big family meals. I don't want to imply otherwise. But, her pork chops are fried beyond recognition, so there's that.

• Munch
              Munch commented
              Editing a comment
              Go ahead and get her one. If she sticks you with it, it's probably to short to hit anything vital. Might want to protect the neck however. Just sayin'

Thanks Ernest, I ordered one.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here