Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ThermoWorks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThermoWorks

I have to give this company major props. My wife recently bought me a ThermoPop and I used it during my "out of hibernation" cook a week or two ago. During the cook I somehow lost the probe cover, it blew away, dog ate it, no idea but after searching high and low it was deemed to be officially lost.

Not really a big deal but my wife decided to call them and see if she could order a replacement cover. They wouldn't accept her order for it, they insisted on sending one out at no charge, postage and all. I'm certain that other businesses would have charged for the cover and tacked on a shipping and handling fee. They even included a small package of Jelly Belly jelly beans. Dinner!

I know that in the big picture it's a tiny, immaterial thing that they did but to me at least it's those kind of touches that sets a company apart from their competitors. That one little gesture has earned ThermaWorks a lifelong customer and I'll recommend them to everyone I know.

I have 4 ChefAlarms, 1 DOT, a lot of probes, and 1 Thermapen. I'm very happy with them, and have never had an issue but it's good to know if I did they would be great to work with. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

Yep, a great company indeed. Thanks for sharing. I receive a response from them w/in hours. There's another grilling/smoking accessory company that I've emailed and not received a response from in WEEKS, but T-works is on the ball!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here