Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard Spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Loving this.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5E835D95-0505-49FD-92DB-7FD5A753D0EB.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	1217802

Comment

So, the spark, will actually monitor At minimum ( 2 ) drive 2’s . It flips back and forth the two every few seconds. A great remote display.

Name:	FD38BFEB-C147-4528-9A46-3A005EBE2459.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	1220369

Name:	6384C933-F0F9-46D4-A834-5A475FFDA664.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	1220370

Comment

Chart..

Name:	3D278FE7-2077-4E92-87DE-AC2CA3D82979.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	1220378

Comment

Last week I ordered the fireboard 2 and this week I almost bought this after rereading this thread. Maybe next week

Comment

• Richard Chrz
            Richard Chrz commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s all a bit spendy, but, for a tightwad like me, it’s incredibly worth it. They have fairly solid technology.
            Last edited by Richard Chrz; May 12, 2022, 04:25 PM.

You guys are pushing me over the edge.... I'll probably order one tomorrow (pay day).

Comment

• Richard Chrz
            Richard Chrz commented
            Editing a comment
            And? Lol

• kenrobin
            kenrobin commented
            Editing a comment
            Order has been placed. Hoping to receive the shipping info on Monday.

Does the spark have any kind of audible alerts? If I have the app set to send me a notification at a temp will the spark beep or make a sound too? I was hoping if I put my phone on silent at night then maybe I could set the spark to still send audible notifications on the bedside table.

Comment

• GolfGeezer
            GolfGeezer commented
            Editing a comment
            greybush No, it does not have any sound capability.

I bought one at Christmas when they were one sale as my LSG pellet has a FB controller. What is nice is that all the FB probes I have will work with the Spark, it even shows on my Phone app and at Fireboard.io (on your computer). I use it and my Thermapen all the time.

Comment

I did not realize there was a tie-in feature with Fireboard. Too bad I have so many Thermopens and Pops already.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here