Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireboard pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    I got my 6 and I do like them. I found it easy to wrap the wire portion around the palm of my hand, slide the looped wire into the pouch, then slide the probe into the probe holder portion.

Leave a comment:

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    Actually if someone wants them, make me a reasonable offer. I chose not to return them because it's not fireboards fault I didn't understand or don't like the product.

*EDIT* All gone, but leaving the pics for people to use as comparison

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211228_165623.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	1150394 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211228_165547.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.63 MB ID:	1150393
    Last edited by ItsAllGoneToTheDogs; December 29, 2021, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    I bought them, and like them even less than the old holders. The wires are not happy going into the pouch... all I want them to make is the spool style but a single roll instead of dual probe.

Leave a comment:

• GoDuke
    replied
    has anybody gotten these in-hand? Do they have some ability to spool the probe wires, or do you just stuff that into the pouch? My primary concern is tangled wires more than exposed probes

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    The original Fireboard spool is disappointing for sure, that’s why I have others now.

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    glitchy oh maybe it was someone else. I thought you were disappointed with some of the spools for cords available so this seemed like an upgrade.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    What am I forgetting I said? I have both Thermoworks spools and 3D printed ones from eBay that both work fine.

• STEbbq
    replied
    So these pouches would seem to finally resolve the most common problems with probe storage eh glitchy ?

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    Just ordered 6. The biggest issue with the old, spool style holders is they do not protect/encase the pointed tips of the food probes, which are very sharp (obviously!). These new ones encase the whole probe end.

Leave a comment:

• kjbarth
    started a topic Fireboard pouch

Fireboard pouch

New accessory to store probes.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here